call me Blaise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call me Blaise!

well hello hello the great people of this forum. Ive been coming to this site for awhile now but Ive never registered. weird right? anyways, Im a Mohawk, and my family is from kahnawake Canada. pretty badass I know save you applauses. I grew up in the states raised by my momma. She made me a little grass dancer and I danced all while growing up on the east coast.

things happened along the way yada yada yada stopped dancing so much :( sad right. graduated high school, went and joined the gun club aka Marine Corps. anddddddddddd here were are now, young gun living in SoCal. Just started to get back into the pow wow groove, (california being an excellent place to do so) but man rusty is not the word for my dancing lol. more like seized up.

But I come to this forum for the laughs, and Info. honestly I just joined to find some beadwork and such. But theres more to it alot of cool stuff to surf around in on this sight. well I suppose thats it.

stay classy.
    semper fidelis dont be jealous

hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the crazy world that is known as the Powwows.com forums!
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the site !
        I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
        It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by stalkUSMC93 View Post
            well hello hello the great people of this forum. Ive been coming to this site for awhile now but Ive never registered. weird right? anyways, Im a Mohawk, and my family is from kahnawake Canada. pretty badass I know save you applauses. I grew up in the states raised by my momma. She made me a little grass dancer and I danced all while growing up on the east coast.

things happened along the way yada yada yada stopped dancing so much :( sad right. graduated high school, went and joined the gun club aka Marine Corps. anddddddddddd here were are now, young gun living in SoCal. Just started to get back into the pow wow groove, (california being an excellent place to do so) but man rusty is not the word for my dancing lol. more like seized up.

But I come to this forum for the laughs, and Info. honestly I just joined to find some beadwork and such. But theres more to it alot of cool stuff to surf around in on this sight. well I suppose thats it.

stay classy.

Welcome to Powwows.com. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here.

I went to the Mohawk Territory Reserve with a lot of Deaf people for a meeting with our Deaf Native organization or club few years ago. I had never gone to Mohawk Territory before and that is because it was my first time and it was in the East almost close to border of USA. We had a good weekend for our meeting there and the Chief welcomed us because there were few d/Deaf living on the Mohawk Territory Reserve. So we all get along great. I love it. Would like to go back again, but not sure if I could as I am getting on my years now. **sigh** See you around here on the forum.
            Gegiibishedjig (Deaf Person)

Comment

Be careful on Cali. 'Grassin it up' means a whole lotta different something else out here!

Stay Red!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                Be careful on Cali. 'Grassin it up' means a whole lotta different something else out here!

Stay Red!
                Be careful on Powwows.com 'Gassin it up' means a whole lotta different something else on here, especially with toolbox and G&B around having just eaten a bean burrito!

Comment

Welcome. Pull up a chair.

Comment

you asked for it el

Originally posted by bgood View Post
                    Be careful on Powwows.com 'Gassin it up' means a whole lotta different something else on here, especially with toolbox and G&B around having just eaten a bean burrito!

never trust a woman - fart

on youtube

thats how i got el
                    Last edited by Grits & Beans; 06-29-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                      never trust a woman - fart

on youtube

thats how i got el
                      Wow. I can't believe how u two hijacked a perfectly inteeligent thread.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

this is me -->

Comment

Welcome!
                          Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
                            Be careful on Powwows.com 'Gassin it up' means a whole lotta different something else on here, especially with me around having just eaten a bean burrito!
                            indian taco king meet the del taco king. he lubs dem 49 cent bean burritos

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                              indian taco king meet the del taco king. he lubs dem 49 cent bean burritos
                              Just for you, its the "69" cent bean burritos

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.