Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hello, I'm new here. My name is Chelsea. I have a few nick names : Red ( my red hair ) , Chels , and Chooch.

I found this forum and I'm very interested in your history and culture :) I'm reading some books for now : Lakota Woman by Mary Crow Dog, Where White man fear to tread by Russel Means. I'm trying to read books from actual Native American Indian rather than the "white" history books.

I am not a Native American Indian nor do I have any blood in my veins.

I am Irish and German. I am from the Callahan Clan , County Cork Ireland.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Hello and welcome :)
        Make sure to post on the books thread http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62514

And look, a Stitch smiley!

Comment

Thanks !

Originally posted by Tsalagi_Phoenix View Post
          Hello and welcome :)
          Thank you Everyone !!

I posted the books in that link :)

Comment

Hello and welcome!
            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Welcome to pws.com Enjoy!!
              lisaironmaker

Comment

Welcome to powwows.com. It's a good place.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Welcome to Powwows Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here.
                  Gegiibishedjig (Deaf Person)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.