Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    You must have gone to a Texas hobbyist's dance hall. Texas Two Step, please. On the coast, between Port Arthur and Port O'Conner, at a fais do-do some Cajun Jitterbug.

Smoked bologna is Oklahoma prime rib, not Texas. Brisket or some good Hill Country sausage, smoked over mesquite, is much more authentic. Or a big ol' pot of boiled Gulf Coast browns with corn and potatoes. And if that bread on the sandwich wasn't thicker than your drawl, well we all know what that means....

Hmmm. The Caller said "Hur-ray, Hur-ray, we prominade to-day!" but when I came dancin' around the corner he said,

"Hur-ray, Hur-ray, You're going the wroooong way!"
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

very funny! I guess I waked into that one!

Comment

775 is more than 50.

Moderators. Time to sh!tcan 'em. 775, not 50.

Hmmm...I wonder if 50 is Merika's age???

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
          775 is more than 50.

Moderators. Time to sh!tcan 'em. 775, not 50.

Hmmm...I wonder if 50 is Merika's age???

Wise idea-so wise I took your advice and banned 775. LOL!
          Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Hello and welcome to Powwows.com!
            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Hi Merrik! I'm not native either but if you read through the threads here you can learn a lot. Sometimes I read threads that make me think about things in way I never did before, and other times I like to just read about fry bread or recipes! The folks here are a fun group and they will just tell you if you say something off the wall that insults everyone, even without meaning to. If you don't have a hissy fit and storm off, you'll be fine (it's amazing how many people go storming off after one ill fated post!) :)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X