Hola :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola :)

:D Evening everyone... Found this site by happy accident... Was at the Thunderbird Powwow in N.W. Fl. , and met an awesome guy. I hope I bump into him here :Blush . So C.C. , I wish you well at the Richmond Powow, and I'm looking forward to that homemade spaghetti you were telling me about:p . Looking forward to meeting new friends here as well....Hasta Luego, Kat

hey there, and welcome to the site!:Wave
    Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

Thank you rezgurrl :) Do you know how Clint did in Richmond? Wish I coulda been there:Cry Let me know what happened , k? Thanks, Kat

Comment

Welcome :Wave happy postings to ya ;)
        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• yella_haired_ndn_grl
          Hello...I'm new and I'm friendly...
          by yella_haired_ndn_grl
          I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I am new here. I am from east tennessee. This seems like a really neat site, I've really enjoyed it so far. Feel free to contact me. Thank you. Have a safe and happy holiday.
          Blessings....
          12-20-2003, 01:36 AM
        • Isobael
          New here...
          by Isobael
          My name is Sandie.

I live in Bonney Lake, WA. I grew up doing the Rendezvous/Mountain Man Re-enactments, though as with any large and growing larger organization, it became too political and my family stopped attending.

I've never been to a Pow Wow though. I hope to change...
          09-22-2011, 04:03 PM
        • cetanwea
          surfed in...hope to stay awhile
          by cetanwea
          Hi All! :Wave

I surfed in here a couple of days ago looking for help with fan making. I found it! PLUS a whole lot more...I am so happy to see all of you here and am looking forward to getting to know you! Especially the beaders ;)

A hearty handshake to all of you...
          10-03-2003, 02:08 AM
        • goldeneagle0926
          hi everyone!!
          by goldeneagle0926
          hi everyone, i'm glad to be here.
          i'm not sure if i'm welcome here yet or not... I'm not native american, however i do love and respect the many different of the cutltures. I believe in respecting the earth and all thats in it. I'm just looking for a place that i'm welcome to hang out and possiably...
          10-26-2003, 10:19 PM
        • opawikoscikan_woman
          Tansi Neechie's?...I'm new here...
          by opawikoscikan_woman
          :) Hey there everyone,

27/female/saskatoon

I'm new here to this site...just checking it out...I'm a student at the First Nations University of Canada in Saskatoon, Sk. I don't know very many people and would like to know many...jk...For real though...I'm bored and I want...
          02-23-2004, 02:35 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X