I need help with the work I am doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with the work I am doing

I am a designer, I want to print my designs on shirts for sale but it is difficult to find customers. I tried running ads on facebook and google but the conversion rate is quite low and seems to be a loss. I need you help me how to advertise to the most effective users

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• juniperraccoon
    Step by Step instructions on barrettes?
    by juniperraccoon
    Hey everybody... I am new here, but I have looked at powwows.com before. I am just wondering if anybody can provide step by step instructions on backing a beaded barrette? I am new at beading but have figured out how to work the loom and to finish off pieces with a fringe, but have yet to back them...
    08-01-2007, 02:35 PM
  • nejnna
    Offering my Graphic Design Skills
    by nejnna
    I am just going to put this out there for those of you who may be interested.
    I am offering anyone who may need some design help or lessons. I know what it is like to start a business and I know that photo optimization, extraction and continuity is important in web presence. I have worked with...
    Yes
    66.67%
    Maybe
    33.33%
    No
    0.00%
    Not in a Million Years
    0.00%
    08-23-2010, 01:59 AM
  • crystalclear34
    Hello From Michigan
    by crystalclear34
    Hi,
    My name is Christina but I prefer Chris because it is less formal. I live in Southwestern Michigan with my hubby. I enjoy writing poetry, reading pretty much anything. I am in college majoring in Psychology, right now I am working on my Bachelors, (still) but the plan is to graduate in...
    01-25-2010, 06:26 PM
  • Jibbyâ„¢
    Jibby™ Needs Your Help!!
    by Jibbyâ„¢
    Alright kiddies, I am desperately in need of some help from my people's!!

This Friday I am auditioning for a VJ position on Muchmusic (for all of you in the lower 49 that's Canada's equivalent of MTV). I will have two minutes to impress the hell out of them. It could be singing, dancing,...
    11-18-2003, 01:38 PM
  • orangepridendns1
    Severe Pregnancy nausea
    by orangepridendns1
    Hi everyone. I am in need of some help. I am 9 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy and am having severe nausea. I am taking B6 vitamin supplements and well as ginger extract, both which help temporarily...needless to say I am pretty miserable and have never had morning/ daytime/ evening sickness like this...
    06-28-2005, 10:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X