Firstnation-na-mc.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firstnation-na-mc.com

we are a native american and indigenous people biker club.
    we started up in 2019 our goal is to help our community
    and show a positive force in our native lands. if you would like to check
    us out at www.FIRSTNATION-NA-MC.COM all upper case. we would love to here
    for you.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rpersaud
    Need help/resources to enrich our culture program
    by rpersaud
    Reaching out for advice or direction for our American Indian Education and Culture Program of Martinez, Ca.

We're lacking in resources within our cultural teachings for our students and families. We currently hold an annual Outdoor Heritage Camp every June, and a Winter Gathering every...
    09-08-2016, 05:09 PM
  • TsiyaGeyaWillis
    Donating Our Services to All Reservations
    by TsiyaGeyaWillis
    Donating Our Services to All Reservations

We would like to Donate Our Services of Our Sawmill, and also help build houses, put in holding tanks for water etc. My Mother bought us a sawmill, she said," now you can help those in need on the Reservations." We are down here from...
    04-15-2007, 11:18 PM
  • brewer2011
    I am from Pa and i am Public Relations for WPNAA
    by brewer2011
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone here and hope we can see some of you at our gatherings this coming summer. We are non profit and we do events threw summertime.Everyone is welcome to come to our events we have we do not have compations for money we teach the public about our group and we are a group...
    10-23-2012, 10:08 AM
  • RedbirdsVision
    Call for Submissions - The Next Seven Generations
    by RedbirdsVision
    Call for Submissions

“The Next Seven Generations”

We are seeking submissions for the 2008 Children of Many Colors Powwow program. The topic is what does the future hold for our next seven generations?

What do you see for the future of Indian people?...
    05-05-2008, 03:19 PM
  • bloodriversingers
    Blood River Entertainment
    by bloodriversingers
    Hello Powwows.com forum,

I would like to introduce BloodRiverEnt.com to you. This is an up and coming business that we are promoting. We plan to have multiple release by various artists. We believe we have help our artists travel by promoting a good product and making...
    06-02-2015, 07:47 PM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X