Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey n8ives

hey n8ives, whats up?

im a 26 y.o gal from the flathead reservation (cs & kt) in western montana. I am a full time college student. In my free time i like to chat, listen to music, do beadwork, make dreamcatchers, jus plain chill lol

:Angel2

hey, what's up? welcome to the site! :Wave
    Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

hey n8ives

hey rezgirl06 . wutz up? not much here jus doin beadwork n some other stuff.. doin beadwork coz its almost xmas and peeps always ask me for beadwork. makes good gifts

:D

Comment

Hey there native Baby Doll!!!! Welcome to pws.com hope to see you in some of the forums!!!! Chat to ya laterz...:Wave :Wave
        I may not be alot of things....but I am discreet

Comment

Welcome :D :Wave
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

:Wave :Wave Welcome to the site

Comment

hey n8ives

:Tongue :Tongue :Tongue

Hi everyone. Thanks for the nice welcome. I have another name here @ powwows.com but i dont wanna use it anymore coz well im not jtz angelbabee no more :Cry

whats everyone up to? ive been busy doin beadwork, every year bout diz time i get asked for alot of beadwork for xmas gifts. makin me krazy. lol

Comment

Hi; welcome!

:flowers:

Comment

Howdy backatcha!!!
                  Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
                  I'm still part red man deep inside!~
                  <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X