No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ~~

I am 41, a divorced mom to five daughters....

I do Web work for a living, and I really do enjoy my job. There is a high level of creativity to it, and I think that is what I like the best.

Cherokee/Sioux roots - both parents and when I was young, our life was very rich with information about our tribes history as well as music, dances, and language.

It's been along time, and as I get older I feel as if I just do not belong at times - I keep feeling the need to go back and explore my roots, and try to understand more about the person I am.

And I hope this will benefit my daughters as well.

But very nice to meet you all..

and thank you!

Sincerely,
    Summersongs22

:hey!: Hey SummerSongs, Welcome to the board!:D Pretty name by the way. Anyways, I must warn you, YOU'LL GET ADDICTED:coffee!: <~~and turn out lookin like that! :Chatter Anyways welcome to the board and I hope you have a great time here!:)
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

hey there, and welcome to the site!:Wave
      Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

Hi; and welcome!

:flowers:

Comment

Greets and Howdy :Wave
          Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
          I'm still part red man deep inside!~
          <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X