attention all Newbies read very Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention all Newbies read very Important

:hey!: Just wanted to say Welcome to Powwows.com hope you enjoy your stay. if your looking for someone to talk to jus head over to the Hommie Hangout or Reds Cafe ;) and im always round Usually ;) if you gots a question But a word of advise Stay away from Burrberrish shes Trickys:rofl2: just kidding :taunting: :Chatter
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Re: attention all Newbies read very Important

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
    :hey!: Just wanted to say Welcome to Powwows.com hope you enjoy your stay. if your looking for someone to talk to jus head over to the Hommie Hangout or Reds Cafe ;) and im always round Usually ;) if you gots a question But a word of advise Stay away from Burrberrish shes Trickys:rofl2: just kidding :taunting: :Chatter

Yeahhhh stay away from me :devil :Naughty I only get you in trouble with the big boss man here *L* :Naughter

Ohh yeah go drop a number or two at the NEW Game in the Games/Polls forum :Tongue... you will be ever so thankful, a great way to boost your pws.com points :Naughty

Enjoy your stay!!!

Comment

Re: Re: attention all Newbies read very Important

Originally posted by Burberrilish
      Yeahhhh stay away from me :devil :Naughty I only get you in trouble with the big boss man here *L* :Naughter

Ohh yeah go drop a number or two at the NEW Game in the Games/Polls forum :Tongue... you will be ever so thankful, a great way to boost your pws.com points :Naughty

Enjoy your stay!!!

:p see thats what im talkin bout crazy gurlie :Chatter but theres always something to talk about ;) so many topics or jus make a new one but make sure it aint to dirty or else it will have to go to tha 49 forum :Chatter
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Re: Re: Re: attention all Newbies read very Important

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
        :p see thats what im talkin bout crazy gurlie :Chatter but theres always something to talk about ;) so many topics or jus make a new one but make sure it aint to dirty or else it will have to go to tha 49 forum :Chatter

LMAO yeah don't make a dirty topic right quick cuz Crow will attack it like she attacked all the *ahem* back in Nam

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X