i was in a bit of a jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was in a bit of a jam

well finally hello everyone, after a day of having been a member i am finally introducing myself, i apologize that is rude of me :Wave well actually i have a very good excuse, you see it all started when..........just kidding. no but really, it's because i had registered about a week ago,and i was trying to post and reply to messages and i wasn't able to and i got sad :( so then finally one night i was playing, and snooping around at all the links on this website and i decided to check out my profile, to see if i could make it cooler than the one i had done when i registered, and when i clicked on save changes i got an e-mail and i clicked on the link that i had to click on to activate the account i was so happy i was replying and posting, and i stayed up until 3 a.m. and i had signed on at 10 p.m. so i was WAY passed my bed time i guess it's rhetorical of me to mention that this website is so addicting, i can't seem to get off it, there are so many great things to read, share, and see, and so many great people to meet. THIS IS SO ADDICTING. i have to take care of my daughter and work, and i'm just looking for a way to fit 5 peaceful hours into my day to stay online. well, i'll see what i can do. i see so many members with like 5,000 posts, and i'm like wow, what a life!!!!!!!! okay, well i have replies to do, and posts to make, and things to see and read. and thanx to crow hunny, and burberilish and everyone else for making me feel welcome. see u guys in the forums
    If you allow the world to change you, only then can you change the world....

:hey!: Welcome again Gurlie Happy Postings to ya :mickey2: See ya in tha Forums ;)
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Welcome and happy holidays.

:flowers:

Comment

well, this is so addicting like i said, and i find myself staying up until 4 a.m. on the website, reading, learning and posting posting posting. i haven't even done my x-mas shopping yet, and i need some catching up to do. need powwows.com, can't get up, need to post. :37:

Comment

That's like me I'm at work and not working most the time now. I'm on here. Just a matter of time before I'm pulled aside for a conference with the boss.

Comment

i know huh? i've gotten in trouble with my mother, this is her, "what are you doing on the computer for a long time? don't u know u have a daughter to take care of? what time are u planning on getting off? have u been getting enough sleep? look at those bags under ur eyes? i need to make a phone call!!!" anyone had those similar irking complaints, like u want the world to shut off, except for ur computer? i mean don't get me wrong, i go to work and my daughter is very well cared for, but come on, 2-3 hours a day is not that long, is it? :Thinking

Comment

I've been a powwows.com addict for almost two years!!!!! BUt yeah its hard to.....pull....yourself.....away.....from.....the comp......:Chatter
              Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

i can totally relate to that cuz i get off and get on for a total of 3 times a day. i wonder what ppl will think of my posts, if they will agree and/or disagree, if i will get negative feedback, and i am up for that because that way there can be 2 sides to every point. and i wonder what new ppl i will meet and maybe help eachother on tips towards a style of dance, how to improve in an area of ur regalia, what would look better, etc. i neeeeeedd moooooore!!! see u guys got me whooped on a website rather than on a guy :31: lol safer for me :Naughty

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X