new one here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new one here...

hey everyone! just wanted to say hello.... so....hello (lol) am from sask. anyone want to be mah friend...lol
    "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved"

I'll be your friend. I'm shy so this is always easy to meet people. Consider us friends. Happy Holidays!

:flowers:

Comment

hey friend happy holidays to you too.... :D
      "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved"

Comment

Thank you friend and I like your powerful name strikinglightningwmn. We just had a big lighting storm here in the bay area the past few days thanks for visiting us.;)

:D

Comment

hey and welcome to the site!! and yeah, happy holidays! :Chatter :)
          Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• yella_haired_ndn_grl
            Hello...I'm new and I'm friendly...
            by yella_haired_ndn_grl
            I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I am new here. I am from east tennessee. This seems like a really neat site, I've really enjoyed it so far. Feel free to contact me. Thank you. Have a safe and happy holiday.
            Blessings....
            12-20-2003, 01:36 AM
          • Birdman
            Happy To Be Here
            by Birdman
            Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and am happy to be here. I hope to meet some nice people and have some great conversations.
            06-21-2004, 09:21 PM
          • dez1
            new from Washington
            by dez1
            hello everyone I am new to this site & would like to make some friends
            01-07-2005, 01:46 AM
          • opawikoscikan_woman
            Tansi Neechie's?...I'm new here...
            by opawikoscikan_woman
            :) Hey there everyone,

27/female/saskatoon

I'm new here to this site...just checking it out...I'm a student at the First Nations University of Canada in Saskatoon, Sk. I don't know very many people and would like to know many...jk...For real though...I'm bored and I want...
            02-23-2004, 02:35 AM
          • Wise Eagle
            New Here
            by Wise Eagle
            I am new and am finding my way around. I can't seem to find any Hopi out there. I am on another site which includes whites and they tend to make fun too much. You can only imagine. I am respectful and wish the same. Anyone out there that would like to reply to this little Hopi maiden?
            05-26-2008, 07:43 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X