New.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New.

Hi. I'm Pare, and I'm from Oklahoma. I don't dance or go to pow-wows, except for Red Earth. Seems like I just don't have the time. Anyhow, I just thought I would make my introduction.

Any other Oklahoma Creeks and Seminoles here?

Pare Bowlegs-
    Semvnole Rewahle Etvlwv/Echasweke momen Katcvlke mvliketv.
    (Seminole Thlewahle Band/Beaver and Panther Clan)

:D Welcome aboard :hey!: happy postings to ya ;)
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Alah!

I don't know how that mad face got on there. Maybe one of my kids did it when I got up. ??

Thanks for the welcome.

Pare-

Comment

hi and welcome to the pow wow. Hppy holidays.

:D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
          newbie just sayin hello
          by *Brown Eyed Gurl*
          Hi im new, i dont know if im doing things right....i like to blame my puter tho:p ...hi to all....have an awsome day..or night..or afternoon:Angel2
          03-06-2004, 04:02 AM
        • marcheferiani
          new
          by marcheferiani
          hello alll, im new to this forum, i didnt even know the site had one lol.. i try and go to as many pow wows as i can, im cherokee on mothers side, but im learning the ways thru reading and joining pow wows, i hope im welcome here
          09-07-2012, 02:41 PM
        • ok24stacey
          New around the campfire....
          by ok24stacey
          Hello all!! I've been reading for a little while and posted a few times but haven't introduced myself yet.

My name is Stacey and I live in Oklahoma City. I support Red Earth Inc here in the City and was working in Dancer Hospitality this past weekend. It was work but also lots of fun....
          06-08-2006, 02:52 PM
        • Annie Fawn
          New here, just wanted to say hi to everyone.
          by Annie Fawn
          I'm one of those unclaimed Indians, my mother was white and my father Creek, but she put me up for adoption so I have no tribal registeration and don't know how to get one since my e-mails to the Creek nation go unaswered.
          I was born and raised in Alabama and later Georgia. Have attended pow...
          04-21-2004, 03:59 PM
        • Whsppine
          I'm new here
          by Whsppine
          O'sayo my Brothers and Sisters,

I just joined powwows.com and look forward to meeting new friends. I am a pow wow dancer and am very proud of my Native background. Besides working a full time job, I also operate a web design and management business DPD Enterprises
          I have also...
          06-15-2003, 06:07 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X