Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup folks

howdie y'all:Wave
    My momma named me Michael, my elder named me Blonde Buffalo. Just kickin back here in Eugene OR wantin to see what's up with my red peoples. :-)
    I'm a lead singer of 2 drums, one of which is a kids drum. I love to trade songs, teach, and learn.
    I'm also two spirited, and am big in dealing with activism, and awareness to others.
    Basically, I'm just a young red/black dude lookin for some good chat, and to make new friends.
    Laters,
    May Creator bless you in everything you do as you walk along this red road.
    Blonde Buffalo

I'll be your friend. I'm new to this and i'm still trying to figure out how this goes, but I would like to make a new friend(s). You sound pretty kewl. :Chatter

Comment

welcome newbie :D :hey!:
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Welcome to the both of you. Glad to have you here. Please know, this site is strictly for mentally insane Indians only. We don't care about blood quantum, you just have to be willing to make an azz of yourself now and then! Welcome!:D

oh and Blackindian_Pride,
        Love your name! Check my website and you'll see why!
        Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Welcome and have fun!!:)

Comment

Hi BIP, nice to have you here. I lived in Eugene for awhile when I was younger, I attended the University of Oregon for a year, its a nice place, kinda even miss it, take care and have fun here....:)

Comment

Hey BIP!
              Met anyone yet?I'm another red/black here.PM or something if you wanna talk.Laterz
              Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

Re: Sup folks

Originally posted by blackindian_pride
                howdie y'all:Wave
                My momma named me Michael, my elder named me Blonde Buffalo. Just kickin back here in Eugene OR wantin to see what's up with my red peoples. :-)
                I'm a lead singer of 2 drums, one of which is a kids drum. I love to trade songs, teach, and learn.
                I'm also two spirited, and am big in dealing with activism, and awareness to others.
                Basically, I'm just a young red/black dude lookin for some good chat, and to make new friends.
                Laters,

O.K
                You can be one of my Dogz now. WelCome:Chatter
                "They made us many promises, more than I can remimber. But they kept but one- They promised to take our land...
                and they took it."
                Chief Red Cloud

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X