Never did this either....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never did this either....

Just like Oji_Flava said in her thread. I haven't done this either.

I hail from Michigan. Born and raised in Hannahville if you know where it is.

I go my Susie and if you look at my handle, the first letter is my initial and the rest of it is my last name. LOL

I have been posting here for a while but not as steady as most people.

So, um....there..LOL

*wasn't I teasing Kwe Zee about her intro not long ago?*
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

:Wave

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaay belated Greets and Howdy :D Boozhoo!!! :Wave
      Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
      I'm still part red man deep inside!~
      <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Siobhanni
        Courts/Law "Still" Only See Us One Way:(
        by Siobhanni
        Yes ..It "Still" seems that we (Irish) are "Seen" as "Irish Scum, Trouble Maker's, Thick Paddy's, Threat's to The Whole Of England, Potatoe Eaters, Even Theives & Gypsies etc etc etc...Just because of being Proud of Our Heritage, and Defending It..When it is Hurled and...
        05-07-2014, 11:46 AM
      • k9soldier
        Minding my own business
        by k9soldier
        Ya know, I think sometimes many of my friends have a hard time following my logic.....if it will help,..I'll type s-l-o-w-l-y...
        I want to share some insight (perhaps) to realtionships. You will note, I did not say marriage... any similarity to my wife is purely coincidental... I said "relationships"....
        11-19-2010, 07:54 AM
      • RainyDaze49
        Ooooh the drama of it all...
        by RainyDaze49
        I SWEAR I thought I sent I my NDN dress with my brother after my last break up (he was headed home to the parents house, I was staying behind to finish up my job). I sent all the spare stuff that I didn’t need at the time, unsure of where I’d be staying, but long enough to finish up two...
        03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
      • Amadahy
        New Poster Introduction
        by Amadahy
        Hello - I hesitated to join the forum. THe last forum I joined, I was slammed immediately by internet bullies armed with scorn and disdain.

I have two purposes for joining a native american forum.

1) An interest in the various cultures of different tribes of north america....
        08-28-2015, 02:18 PM
      • Siobhanni
        Escaping Brain Freeze & The City
        by Siobhanni
        Well today is my day of work, So I am escaping my researching and Internet problems and the City. Like I always say "you can take the girl away from the countryside, but you cannot take the countryside out of the girl" and thats me. I miss my home of Southern Ireland, where the grass is greener...
        09-04-2013, 09:09 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X