introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

My kids tell me it is polite to say hello on this thing.
    I have already posted on some threads. Boy, some of you folks are some kinda way.(and you spell things funny too) But I guess that is the idea; talk and opinions. So anyways... hello. I am not anything special, but I have danced a long time, both powow's and stompdance. . So anyone out there old enough to remember Craterville powow in the 50's? My folks were crafts people and made lots of things for church (tipi) and dancing so maybe I can help with that or something. Any way, every few days maybe I"ll put my two cents in.
    My bark is worse than my bite

hewow u b me fen

Comment

Hi

:agree?:

Comment

You guys don't waste words.
        Last edited by storm; 01-21-2004, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Welcome Newbie :Wave :agree?: Happy Postings to ya ;)
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Welcome!!! You'll soon be fluent in the Pws.com lingo;)
            "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
            Obsession is an action word...
            "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
            This is for you Prince Charming....
            Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

thanks

Now what... If the wife knows I'm talking to young things on this she is gonna clobber me with the keyboard.. Good thing she can't use this computer any better than me...

Comment

:Chatter Hey, my god u r old! Just kiddin'. Yeah my boy is 7 and wants to dance, he wants to do grass dancin' My ex in laws in AZ are helping with his outfit but I don't really know what I should be doing, it's not like I can take him to the local rec center and sign him up for lessons. What would u suggest wise one?:Angel2 :D ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.