introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Aaron
    Hard Times...
    by Aaron
    All of us, and probably all of us (being native), went through hard times some way. Take me for example, currently, I don't have a home(my friends), my parents are addicts(drugs&alcohol), and food comes rationed. I was wonderin about other people's hard times? How you got around it and survived...
    10-22-2005, 05:59 PM
  • redhawk45
    Gonna be first time next year...suggestions welcome!
    by redhawk45
    I plan on dancing Men's Northern Traditional next year in honor of my mother who passed away this past May and to honor my ancestors. I was wondering about a few things that I hope some of you out there could help me out with. You know the old saying: no question is a dumb question? Please keep that...
    11-05-2011, 09:15 PM
  • powwowbum49
    Silverwork
    by powwowbum49
    Well, as if I don't have enough other projects going right now I have decided to try my hand at silverwork. I have a ton of it that I need for new dance clothes for my family so I figured I should see if I am any good at it. I have been picking up a few tools and am waiting on some sheet metal to arrive...
    06-08-2002, 01:45 AM
  • tione
    Poets and Writers
    by tione
    I haven't seen a thread like this on here yet -- so I'n starting one.

Do you write poety or fiction or anything else?
    Want to share... get feedback or ask for help on writing?

Letz do it :-)

My 1st contribution, just to get things started...
    11-19-2004, 06:31 PM
  • crowvisions
    war whistle
    by crowvisions
    anyone know how to make a whistle out of a bird bone like the old eagle war whistles?
    06-09-2003, 01:59 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X