Hey From Portland OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey From Portland OR

Hey I'm from Portland, OR! Where are you from? I have a 7yr. old boy who wants to do grass dancing and I was looking at outfits and videos on the net and found this site. Anybody who knows of good info on grass dancing let me know? Thanks.:D

:hey!: Welcome Newbie:agree?: :D hey i use to live in portland or i should say that burbs :Chatter where you at gresham? or where?
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Well I work in P-town and live in Woodburn, but am moving back to p-town in a couple months. Over to the David Douglas district.(116th/Division/Powell area). Where do you live now?

Comment

Originally posted by CactusButt
        Well I work in P-town and live in Woodburn, but am moving back to p-town in a couple months. Over to the David Douglas district.(116th/Division/Powell area). Where do you live now?
        yeah ok coo i use to live in tigard :lol2: right now i live hurr in gods country aka montana :D :p :Chatter

Comment

:devil What the? Montana? Whats the weather like? Clear and cold here. No snow, no rain even, just a touch of frost this morning. What do you do for work, do you have kids, do you have a man, is he hot, is he nice? :D me, i have 3 kiddies, a man, he is hot, he is nice, he is wild,:devil :p ;) at work now, doing my job, nothing. hahahaha

Comment

Shoot i aint gots no man right now :p :devil Im jus single playin bingo tryna mingle :Naughty :Tongue :rofl2: Well we gots snow hurr but it started to melt i unno they said its suppose to get colder this weekend:Eyepopper :Teeth :Chatter

Comment

;) snow's meltin cause u r so hot eh friend:devil

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X