Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Hello everyone!
    Well I have been a visitor to this site for a while now and I figured why not become a member, it seems to be a wonderful place to chat and find information.
    Anyway, here is a little background on myself:
    My name is Blanton and I was a northern drummer for 3 years and am now a northern traditional dancer. I started dancing when I was 12 and have loved every moment of it. I am told I am part Cherokee but haven't yet had a chance to search out my roots for sure. I have been a respectful dancer and member of the powwow community for quite song time now, and have made many friends and even some as close as family doing so. I would like to say hello to everyone here, and ask everyone's opinion on being a culturally confused dancer. I was taught how to drum, sing, dance, and make regalia from my drum leader. ( He has since passed on to the next life, may his spirit find peace and happiness) I have respected all opinions from other members of the community over the years, and have grown spiritually and mentally as I continue to dance. Anyway, I am starting to ramble, so I will leave everyone with me saying: Hello everyone, may you all find happiness in your lives, creator bless us.
    ~Blanton
    *Insert witty comment here*

hey, welcome to the site!
    Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

:) hi
      I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

Nice to meet you both.
        I'll be floating around the message boards, seeya there. :)
        *Insert witty comment here*

Comment

Hi and welcome!!
          ~*Kenzie*~

Comment

Tansi, Edla'nete, Ya'at'eeh, Boozhoo
            Tawaw!..lol
            In other words..hello and welcome:D
            (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X