"The Stance" - for all the women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Suzizila
    Don't you Hate it When......
    by Suzizila
    Don't you Hate it When....you're in the middle of a project, you've alreday beaded a section, and you have to tear it out because it doesn't line up the way you thought it would with the rest of your design.......

Don't you hate it when....... (Fill in the blank with your beading gripes...
    02-05-2013, 11:55 AM
  • FAITH
    Something to read
    by FAITH
    My daughter sent these to me so thought i would share them you may have read them already but someone hasn't :rofl2:A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Florida for a long weekend to
    thaw out during one particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the
    very same hotel where...
    03-20-2004, 02:35 PM
  • reocurringdream
    How to do battle with stress and over-eating
    by reocurringdream
    Why?: (toxins: meaning whatever that creates imbalance)
    Toxins want toxins. Its not really you, its the toxins. Visualize a battle against the toxins, and declare war. "I will not let you overcome me, toxins who want toxins!" repeat if necessary. Write out a list of healthy emergency...
    01-25-2013, 03:17 PM
  • whitewave
    The Awakening...
    by whitewave
    I didn't write this, a friend of mine did....but I LOVE it and I wanted to share :)

Dear Ones,

A time comes in your life when you finally get it...
    When in the midst of all your fears and insanity you
    Stop dead in your tracks and somewhere, the voice...
    04-27-2007, 06:44 PM
  • Silly_Az_girl
    Depression during pregnancy
    by Silly_Az_girl
    I was just wondering what all you mothers have done to deal with depression during pregnancy. How did you cope with the depression and is it unusual to feel depressed during this time? Your thoughts and opinions are welcomed..

Thank you
    08-21-2004, 08:16 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X