• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Hog Day
    I own you I bought you!
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

lmao hey i look pretty mean eatin some salmon!!!
      (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

Smoke signals?

Originally posted by this1ndnchic
        lmao hey i look pretty mean eatin some salmon!!!
        Hi D...I can't remember but wasn't that line from smoke signals also? I know when I heard it in a movie...it took like DAYS to quit laughing every time I thought about it!!! I still crack up over that one!!!!

Comment

Rodney Grant

The Dances with Wolves scene where Rodney Grant is up high above on a mountain ridge, yelling at the top of his lungs, even though the enemy is on there way. (NO FEAR!)

"You will always be my friend!"
          D Star

Comment

lol was it in smoke signals?i was just bein honest eh, us coastals and our salmon watch out! jk

Comment

Oh I love 'em too! got a gift box of smoked Salmon from BC last year...hope I do again!!!

Comment

mmmm smoked salmon..i got some canned in the fridge PEACE lol

Comment

The American President

"Does the NRA have a picture of you playing golf with Satan?"

"Ever been to Camp David?"
                  "Yeah all the time, but then they changed chiefs..."
                  "That's sas right? you're sassing me."

"Were you a dork? If you were a dork, say you're sorry... girls like that!"
                  Mitákuye oyásin
                  We are all related

Comment

lol was it in smoke signals?i was just bein honest eh, us coastals and our salmon watch out! jk
                    Course it takes our women a long time to eat salmon due to a shortage of teef. LOLLOLOLOL!!!!

Its why they look scary. Aye.

Can't exactly remember the quote but Tantoo Cardinal to Graham Greene as to why Dances with Wolves is with Stands with a fist. It makes sense they are the only two white people in the camp. My wife and me were watching the movie in Bellingham on our honeymoon and we couldn't stop laughing. All the complexion challenged people were getting annoyed with us. Apparently for some reason they didn't think it was all that funny. We almost got kicked out of the theatre. We got told to keep it down and that just made it funnier.

Comment

mmmm smoked salmon..i got some canned in the fridge PEACE lol

Mmmmm Share plz..

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

bad that was just horrible! haha gots all mai teeth lol. here ya go Angel merry xmass :D

Comment

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"
                          don't you be wastin' all your money
                          on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Ewwww! Was that the first kiss??? You din't exactly like that??? Go wash your mouth, he's dirty!"
                            Mitákuye oyásin
                            We are all related

Comment

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"Look, I'm probably not alone in the opinion that this flick is the worst idea since Greedo shooting first. I mean, a Jay and Silent Bob movie? Who would pay to see that?"

(Holden McNeil, Jay, and Silent Bob look at the camera "us".)
                              Excuse me while I talk in my Native Wookie dialect language.

Comment

Another bunch Jay and Silent Bob lines...

Ben Affleck tells Matt Damon

"You're like a child. What've I been telling you? Sometimes you've gotta do the safe picture. Sometimes, you do it for art. Sometimes, it's the payback picture your friend says you owe him."

(Ben and Matt look at the camera "us".)
                                Excuse me while I talk in my Native Wookie dialect language.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.