Me kemo sabe.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me kemo sabe.....

A man boards an airplane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat, and a wave of nervous anticipation washes over him.

Lo and behold, she takes the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, “Business trip or vacation?”

The woman turns, smiles and says, “Business. I’m going to the annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago.”

The man swallows hard and is instantly crazed with excitement. Struggling to maintain his outward cool, he calmly asks, “What’s your business role at this convention?”

“Lecturer,” she says. “I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”

“Really,” he says. “What myths are those?”

“Well,” she explains, “one popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it’s men of Jewish decent.”

Suddenly, the women becomes very embarrassed and blushes. “I'm sorry,” she says, “I shouldn’t be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!” “Tonto” the man says as he extends his hand. “Tonto Goldstein.”
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

too funny..

Comment

Lol!:)
      If you cannot find what you seek within, you will not find it without.

Comment

goot, one.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ginger
          Nymphomaniac Convention
          by Ginger
          A man boards an airplane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees a most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat.

A wave of nervous anticipation washes over him. Lo and behold, she takes the seat right beside his.
          01-31-2006, 10:49 PM
        • T1hunder
          Myth Buster
          by T1hunder
          A man boards an airplane, and takes his seat. As he settles in,
          he glances up and sees the most beautiful woman he has ever seen boarding the plane.

He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat. A wave of nervous anticipation washes over him. Lo and behold, she takes...
          12-13-2007, 09:19 PM
        • Ginger
          Tonto
          by Ginger
          A man walks onto an airplane and takes his seat. He looks up and notices the most beautiful woman he has ever seen boarding the plane. He is nervous, and soon realizes that she is walking down the aisle toward him. When she takes the seat right next to him, he is anxious to begin a conversation. He...
          10-09-2006, 11:46 PM
        • ~Journey~
          Sexual Education Convention
          by ~Journey~
          A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he
          settled in, he glanced up and saw an unusually beautiful woman boarding
          the plane He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat.

Lo and behold, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike...
          01-18-2006, 08:19 PM
        • timber
          Nympho Convention
          by timber
          A man boarded an airplane and took his seat.
          As he settled in he glanced up and saw
          the most beautiful woman boarding the plane.
          He soon realized that she was heading straight toward his seat.
          As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.
          Eager to strike...
          05-25-2005, 08:53 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X