Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ol' Indin Trick! *L*

Wasn't sure if ya'll have already seen this one but it cracked me up!!! *L*
    Recently a routine chippewa police patrol parked outside Pete's tavern. Late in the evening the officer noticed a young tribal man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night) flicked the blinkers on, then off, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then > remained still for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left. At last he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test. To his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station this breathalyzer equipment must be broken."
    "I doubt it," said the man, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."
    Aye!!!! Ol' indin trick--enit!!?
    :Chatter

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

:rofl2:
    Good one ... That is such a cute joke ....
    :rofl2:
    Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

That is sooo funny!

Comment

LOVE IT! :duel12: :lol2:
        "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

:Chatter designated decoy! :rofl2:

Comment

Candaes Avatar

I think Candaes new avatar is funnier tho. Goot one...
            Kio-Manche
            Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

:clap: omg Candae - that avatar is hysterical! where'd you find it?!

Comment

actually I went into www.seeyageorge.com and saved it as a pic. *L* They sell t-shirts, buttons, bumper stickers....they have some great ones! *L*

Comment

i rarely actually laugh out loud when reading jokes...there was no keeping that one in. that one caught me off guard... i absolutely loved it... :explode: :explode: :explode:
                  if i could change i would, take back the pain i would. retrace every wrong move that i made i would. stand up and take the blame i would. i would take all my shame to the grave
                  KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!
                  WHAT'S 5'8 200lbs and HARD ALL OVER?
                  how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
                  HONOR THY CHILDREN

Comment

I know right!!! *L* I did the same thing when I got it in my email. Too funny. Wasn't how you expected the joke to end. :Chatter

Comment

You gave it away!

Aw man! Now all my buddies are going to get busted!

This is not a joke. I am the "decoy" described.

You spilt the beans, CP!

Comment

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                        You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X