Teacher verses 6 yr old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher verses 6 yr old

A teacher of a first grade class was telling the children how physically impossible it is for a whale to swallow something as big as a human being, even though the whales are so big. Even though whales are huge, that the inside was small only to allow things such as fish to be swallowed. A little 6 yr old girl said that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. The teacher looked at the little girl and said again how physically impossible it was. The girl said " I will ask Jonah when I go to heaven then." Then the teacher asked " What if Jonah is not in Heaven?" The girl repied "Then you ask him!"

lmebo

:rofl2: goot one ... i had to print this one off and share it 'round :rofl2:
    Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

:rofl2: too cute!

Comment

lol...kids at that age can be such lil smart azzez and they not even know it! LMAO :Chatter...thats how my son is sometimes and he's just 5 years old LOL

Comment

How funny!

Comment

Dude, now that one made me laugh out loud.

Comment

It is sooo funny! I just love kids.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• theepowwowchic49
                Tlingit Girl
                by theepowwowchic49
                A little Tlingit girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
                The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
                The little Tlingit girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated,...
                11-05-2003, 02:45 PM
              • traci_m
                Two-year-old girl survived on ketchup, dried pasta while mom in jail
                by traci_m
                My son just turned two, and this broke my heart. Made me cry, and I don't often do that. :(

JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 1 — A 2-year-old girl left home alone for 2½ weeks while her mother was in jail has been released from the hospital after being treated for malnutrition and dehydration,...
                10-02-2003, 01:49 PM
              • *sHaRoN*
                kids say.........
                by *sHaRoN*
                1. A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead. "How do you know that the cat was dead?" she asked her pupil. "Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently. You did WHAT ? ! ?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise. "You...
                01-13-2005, 02:57 PM
              • crazywolf
                How do we teach our children
                by crazywolf
                Boozhoo niji,

Something happened today that I got a little upset about, because of how it is how ignorance and racism is spread.

Today at work I was fixing a lawnmower it was hoisted up by a engine lift, and some children came in with their father. While he was wheeling...
                01-23-2005, 01:16 AM
              • kiyaanii mom
                Pervert or True Love???
                by kiyaanii mom
                Around mid September, some "unregistered" hubzed me and wanted me to tell a certain young girl's mother that she was seeing a 25 year old guy. (I won't mention names) I really didn't want to be involved, but I have a daughter and if she was seeing someone behind by back I would want to know....
                10-26-2004, 03:11 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X