I want to be 6 again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be 6 again!

A few days before her birthday a wife talks to her hubby and wishes she could be 6 again.
    As a suprise he makes her breakfast consisting of waffles covered in chocolate and sprinkles. Along with a glass of chocolate milk covered in whipping cream.
    After that breakfast he closes her eyes with a kerchief and takes her by car to the local fun park, there he uncovers her eyes and tells her he has bought a pair of tickets to cover the rides all day long. After several hours of rides, cotton candy and roasted peanuts and all kinds of other junk food they leave the theme park.
    His wife admits she is hungry for a hot meal and she is also tired.
    He takes her to MacDonalds for a happy meal in the play room and Ronald MacDonald sings happy birthday to her.
    when they get home a few hours later and she relaxes on the couch he once again wishes her a happy 6th birhtday,,,,,
    her only comment was """ You freaking jack azz,,, I meant my dress size!!!!"
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

:p cute!

Comment

Me too I wanna be size 6, AGAIN working on it though!
      :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

hehe good 1

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NDNQt
          To Be Six Again..........
          by NDNQt
          ..... A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.

"I'd love to be six again, " she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, got up made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms and then took her off to the local theme park. What a day! He...
          06-25-2004, 07:08 AM
        • sunkato
          to be 6 again
          by sunkato
          A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, with his wife turning back and forth, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off, he asked what she'd like to have for her Birthday. I'd like to be six again, she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of...
          01-25-2006, 11:50 AM
        • B'zer
          How Do I love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways.
          by B'zer
          After nearly 45 years of marriage, a couple was lying
          in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband
          begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't done in quite
          some time.

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck,
          and then began moving down past...
          02-21-2008, 03:36 PM
        • little bird
          In Memory of my dog "Sandy"!
          by little bird
          A little over an hour ago, I had to put my dog to sleep. Sandy was almost 13 years old. Her heart had too much fluid around it and she was having trouble breathing. This morning she layed down and never got up again. A friend of mine came over and we put her in a sheet to lift her into...
          08-12-2005, 04:54 PM
        • Blackbear
          Child murdered-- warning advised before reading
          by Blackbear
          This is a very hard article to swallow. It is shocking and horrible and hard to fathom that anyone could do this to a child. I warn that this will depress and anger you so know this before reading it and if you don't want to feel either of these emotions at this time, then just turn back now.
          03-28-2006, 07:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X