Funny Pet Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Pet Stories

this kid got a barbie tent for xmas...kinda a big thing..and we have it near the front door and now my cat thinks its hers...she keeps running in there and sleeping in there...and when someone walks by it she reaches out and tries to scratch them...

I don't know if mine qualifies as a funny story. When my nephew was about 11-12, (20 now) he was getting hungry and asked his mom if they could have Chinese for supper. Chowmein is his favourite. His mom said they were broke and that they would just have to settle for something in the freezer. My nephew told his mom that he would go get it at the restaurant and they wouldn't have to pay for it. He ran next door and captured a couple of pigeons. Brought them to the local Chinese restaurant and traded them for some chowmein. Swear to god its the truth. My sister has never gone back to that restaurant. One of our uncles told us that some Chinese people think that pigeons are a delicacy. Could you imagine trying to eat those ones down on E. Hastings.

Comment

Does going next door and capturing a couple of pigeons qualify as hunting wild game????

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Have any of u guys gotten some chinese food that has chicken or beef in it but the meat has a wierd funky texture and look that it never has when u cook it..lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
          Does going next door and capturing a couple of pigeons qualify as hunting wild game????
          Dude didn't you read the original post. They were actually somebody's pets. My nephew was with one of our relatives when the guy traded him a couple of pigeons on a previous occasion. My sister said that when he told her he was wishing for Chinese food, he wanted to treat his mom. My sister said he disappeared for about a 1/2 hour and then came back with the chowmein and I believe it was Almond Chicken or something similar. Anyway, my sister thought that he stole some money off of my parents or uncles but when he told them how he got the Chinese food she was horrified. They never told the neighbours what happened, they mentioned to my sister and her then husband that a cat must've got them. We still can't tease her about it cause she starts feeling all guilty.

Comment

o...m...g.... i just ate chinese food.... i like seafood.. ill go to "the only"..cuz they serve the best seafood for cheap....just have to ignore the dealers in front... and i used to go to the cheap chicken joint but my friend saw a gigantic rat running around in there...i try not to eat in the dtes too much...i just work there..i probably ate pigeons and cat b4..oh cripe i think im going to make myself puke... thx... when im really hungry i look at my cats chubby thighs.. mmmmm.... jk.... sorta...

my cat doesnt know how to use a litter box..so she goes in neoighours yards...and its snowing out so she tries to do her business in the house but im fast..i can hear her scratching the floor...

Comment

How heavy is ur kitty Mots?

*Kalilsha*

Comment

shes so heavy she gets mistaken for a raccoon... i dont have a scale anymore...but shes getting quite big for a 5 yr old...

Comment

Hmm i was wonderin cus my Gary is about 11 pounds and she looks like she has had 5 litters of kittens..lol...but shes a virgin

*Kalilsha*

Comment

same here..i got pooshaz fixed when she 3 or 4 months... and she has a nice pouch..we call pudge..it feels so squishy and pudgy eh...i called her pudgass but then my grandkid heard me and said it... gary...thats a funny name ..

Comment

Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
                      Hmm i was wonderin cus my Gary is about 11 pounds and she looks like she has had 5 litters of kittens..lol...but shes a virgin
                      And you know this how?? Never mind don't want to know.

Comment

Well we call hers beer flaps....Well shes 'The Cat formerly known as Tigger'...we bought this townhouse and we arent allowed to have cats....so she is our other dog Gary....oh and guess what i heard on the radio tonight?..That Chachi in korean means Penis....my dog is 2.8 pounds and his name means Penis..HAHAHA

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
                          And you know this how?? Never mind don't want to know.

LOL...a mother just knows these things

*Kalilsha*

Comment

i had a crush on this guy named chachi......im glad his name means penis... ..
                            okay my cat blends into my couch set...she almost got suitcased a couple of times when she was a kitten... but im fast eh...
                            Last edited by middle of the sky; 01-16-2005, 10:18 PM. Reason: no reason

Comment

LOL...err...Im going to buy another Mini Pin and name her Joanie.....so i can say Joanie loves Chachi...ok im goin to bed im already in trouble for not goin to bed...Cya LaterZ

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.