Funny Pet Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• badmaninc
    Need advice for coaching
    by badmaninc
    Hello to everybody on here. I need some advice for a bunch of ndn lacrosse players that I coach. We just completed a game tonight. We won 14-8. Problem was that our team was subjected to a bunch of racial slurs about being ndns. You know the usual, go back to the reserve, chugs, drunken ndn and...
    06-11-2005, 02:40 AM
  • Wannabe
    I made the Navajo-Hopi Observer :)
    by Wannabe

PHOENIX, Ariz. - Jonah Littlesunday stands behind a microphone in a soundproof room playing his flute with his eyes closed - he is lost in the music he is creating. Just a mic and a flute - a safe place where he thinks of playing for his grandparents or his wife and kids. It's a familiar place...
    11-17-2015, 04:43 PM
  • Plenty Fox
    Talking to Your Kids About Drugs/Alcohol-ages 15-17
    by Plenty Fox
    The many suggestions offered for the previous age groups need to continue and if they were not initiated at those ages, it is even more imminent to do so now. Continue to praise and encourage your teenage children for all the things they do well and for the positive choices they make. When you are...
    08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
  • crazywolf
    Fake (wannabe) dance groups
    by crazywolf

Boozhoo niji,

First of all, let me say that I went to AIA, had a wonderful time there, had fun dancing and did not have any major problems except for this one. I want to get other peoples reaction to this.

There is this group of dancers I have...
    11-06-2007, 01:19 AM
  • revolting chipmunk
    Soldiers in Iraq
    by revolting chipmunk
    I have a question. What do soldiers think of being overseas in Iraq?

I have friends that hate it there and want to come home. Michael Moore shows quite a few soldiers that hate being there and want to come home and they feel it is useless for them to be there.

I have a...
    08-10-2004, 01:48 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X