X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Since when did dogs have 9 lives?

OMG Chazziff... Thats sad, but i have to admit i chuckled cause of the chain reaction screams.. i could imagine it... Im glad Tuff was okay tho

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    this one doesnt start out funny but...i was driving up to my sis' house when her dog tuff comes runnin up in front of my van. i was startin to slow down when tuff trips on somethang and goes under the front wheel. all i feel is my van going over the dog and him screamin. then i start screamin and then my two babies and my granddaughter start screamin. so i stop the van and get out and there's tuff looking all gross under the back wheel. so i think better back up and get the van off of him. so that is greeted with more dog screams and baby screams. then he jumps up and runs back up to the house. i'm feelin all sick and everything. i have to get my dad to go look at tuff - he gives him a good look over. and decides that no immediate medical intervention is needed right away and we keep an eye on him for the next day or so. long story short he was all right. anyways my niece changed the dogs name to "tuff - the rubber dog" - i STILL feel bad for runnin him over!!

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    my lil tea cup chiuaua was sleeping with me on my bed but she was in one of the kids bean bag chairs on the other half of the bed... well hubby comes into bed it was late or shall say very early in the morning and dark in the room..
    Hubby piked up the bean bag chair and huked it acorss the room, with the dog in it.. i woke up to a yelping and crying sound.. I was Like wtf you do to my dog.. hehe...

Poor lil thing she always getin thrown off the bed tho... last week i was making bed .. didnt realize kids left her there before they went to school so i go to flap the sheets and I too chuked her to the floor she just kinda rolled and gave me that look like do ya really have to do dat... do you not see me?? LOL... Dogs are soo forgiving tho... Now im alot more careful to run my hand over the bed before i make it.. LOL..and she has learned to lye in places where she can be seen...in between my pillows.. all ya can see is her little nose and them BIG ruby colored eyes peeping out at me...
    bought her a doggy bed but she wont use it

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    my cat when she was a kitten started purring on new years day... on the fisrt mother day she massaged me with her claws... i pretended to enjoy it tho it hurted.. (hurted) sp

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    uuuuuuugh!

Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    Have any of u guys gotten some chinese food that has chicken or beef in it but the meat has a wierd funky texture and look that it never has when u cook it..lol
    Yes! that happend wiff my older brother 'n i - when we were on vacation years ago ...
    needless to say, we never went back to that chinese rest.

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    LOL...err...Im going to buy another Mini Pin and name her Joanie.....so i can say Joanie loves Chachi...ok im goin to bed im already in trouble for not goin to bed...Cya LaterZ

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    i had a crush on this guy named chachi......im glad his name means penis... ..
    okay my cat blends into my couch set...she almost got suitcased a couple of times when she was a kitten... but im fast eh...
    Last edited by middle of the sky; 01-16-2005, 11:18 PM. Reason: no reason

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    Originally posted by badmaninc
    And you know this how?? Never mind don't want to know.

LOL...a mother just knows these things

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    Well we call hers beer flaps....Well shes 'The Cat formerly known as Tigger'...we bought this townhouse and we arent allowed to have cats....so she is our other dog Gary....oh and guess what i heard on the radio tonight?..That Chachi in korean means Penis....my dog is 2.8 pounds and his name means Penis..HAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    Hmm i was wonderin cus my Gary is about 11 pounds and she looks like she has had 5 litters of kittens..lol...but shes a virgin
    And you know this how?? Never mind don't want to know.

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    same here..i got pooshaz fixed when she 3 or 4 months... and she has a nice pouch..we call pudge..it feels so squishy and pudgy eh...i called her pudgass but then my grandkid heard me and said it... gary...thats a funny name ..

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    Hmm i was wonderin cus my Gary is about 11 pounds and she looks like she has had 5 litters of kittens..lol...but shes a virgin

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    shes so heavy she gets mistaken for a raccoon... i dont have a scale anymore...but shes getting quite big for a 5 yr old...

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    How heavy is ur kitty Mots?

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    o...m...g.... i just ate chinese food.... i like seafood.. ill go to "the only"..cuz they serve the best seafood for cheap....just have to ignore the dealers in front... and i used to go to the cheap chicken joint but my friend saw a gigantic rat running around in there...i try not to eat in the dtes too much...i just work there..i probably ate pigeons and cat b4..oh cripe i think im going to make myself puke... thx... when im really hungry i look at my cats chubby thighs.. mmmmm.... jk.... sorta...

my cat doesnt know how to use a litter box..so she goes in neoighours yards...and its snowing out so she tries to do her business in the house but im fast..i can hear her scratching the floor...

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.