Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Talk

BODY MEETING

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

The asshole is usually in charge !!

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Funny

i thought that was to funny. lol

Comment

heh heh heh

Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
      A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
      A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
      Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

omg way too funny!

Comment

TRUUUUUUUEEEE! Not my boss though.
          A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

That's pretty funny!
            "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nt_inuk
              A hunting we go ...
              by nt_inuk
              A newfie went hunting one day in Ontario and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home when he was confronted by a game warden who didn't like newfies.
              The game warden ordered the newfie to show his hunting license, and the newfie pulled...
              01-27-2005, 04:51 PM
            • nt_inuk
              Why Research is worth it the $$$ ... 18+
              by nt_inuk
              Citrus PunchThe Penis Study In 1993

the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft.
              After one year and $180,000.00, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during...
              12-13-2004, 06:14 PM
            • nt_inuk
              New Apartment ... 18+
              by nt_inuk
              A young man moved into a new apartment of his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox...

While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe.

The young man smiled at the woman and she started...
              03-04-2005, 02:52 PM
            • nt_inuk
              Judgement day ...
              by nt_inuk
              Three guys died; when they got to the pearly gates, St. Peter met them and said, "I know that you guys are forgiven because you're here. Before I let you into Heaven, I have to ask you something. Your answer will depend on what kind of car you get. You have to have a car in Heaven because Heaven...
              01-13-2005, 11:16 AM
            • nt_inuk
              The Inheritance
              by nt_inuk
              Due to inherit a fortune when his sickly, widower father died.

Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with, going to a singles bar, he spotted a woman whose beauty took his breathaway.

"I'm just an ordinary man," he said, walking...
              01-31-2005, 12:29 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X