• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Fun With Blondes

TO THE MOON ALICE
    Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking -
    one blonde says to the other,
    "Which do you think is farther away, Florida or the moon?
    The other blonde turns and says, "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida.......?????"
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    CAR TROUBLE
    A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.
    After working on it for a few minutes, the Beamer is idling
    smoothly. She asks, "What's the story?"
    He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor Lady."
    The blonde quips, "How often do I have to do that?
    ---------------------------------------------
    SPEEDING TICKET
    An officer of the law stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff,
    "I wish you guys would get your act together. It was just yesterday you take away my license, and now today, you are expecting me to show it to you."
    ---------------------------------
    RIVER WALK
    A blonde is out for her daily walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank.
    "Yoo-hoo Missy!" she shouts, "How may I get to the other side?
    The second blonde looks up the river, then down the river, and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side!"
    -------------------------------------
    KNITTING 101
    A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and
    yelled, "PULL OVER!"
    "NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"
    --------------------------
    IN A VACUUM
    A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"
    She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"
    --------------------------------------
    FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
    A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.
    Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
    "HellllOOOooo!!! "..answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"

Lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

Groan!!!!!

Comment

arent we happy ndns cant really be true blondes......*L*
          blah blah blah....

Comment

I just love blond jokes.... I know it can't be proven but it is true! They are all like that! Atl least every blonde that I've came in contact with.

Comment

Highway Speed Limit

3 blondes were driving down highway 25. A cop comes a long noticing that they are going very slow. He pulls them over and she rolls down the window and the cop notices 2 wide eyed blondes in the back seat. He said 'why are you going so slow?' and she said 'well the sign said 25' and he said 'no, thats a highway sign. are those ladies in the back going to be okay?' she said 'in a minute, we just got off highway 119'

How to Drown One

Put a stratch and smell card in a lake.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.