Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Cetan Zi *
    replied

poor kitty, shoot my cats wont let anyone near them for a trim. they some long haired balls of matted fur... they look czy...

but I am going to take them to a neighbor who says she can clean them up, when i go to SD and they are stuck here and wont beable to get mad at me for a couple days..

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    Originally posted by little wolf
    Ha ha ha... At my job we had 2 cats.. Well, the male cat was a long haired orange tabby. We called him Fat Cat cuz he weighed 22 pds. He would go to the groomers every summer cuz he had so much hair. He would always get the same cut.. Just like the one in your pic here. He looked just like a miniture lion. He always seemed to be embarressed when he came back from the groomer. The female cat "Ms. Minnie" would always hiss at him and run when she saw him like that...
    embarrassed
    i know i seen these pics long time ago..well b4..and they always kill me

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    OMG! Tha'ts hillarious!

Leave a comment:

• DacineDhawos
    replied
    Poor kitty looks depressed. How badly scratched up was the lady that did that to kitty, did she loose a limb or an eye? My 28 pounder Himalayan would've returned the shear job in kind .
    Kitty does look funny though. Did anyone ever see the sidebred cat's with the owl ears? Now that's all day amusement, and endless, for the 8 year old moppet in the house.
    Last edited by DacineDhawos; 05-09-2005, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    R U CHASING THE CAT???J/K J/K....LMAO

Some things are HARD to give up!!!

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    R U CHASING THE CAT???J/K J/K....LMAO

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    OMG!!

LOL

You're laughing at your own kind dude, that's harsh

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    OMG!!

LOL

Leave a comment:

• AngieBuns
    replied
    Originally posted by little wolf
    Ha ha ha... At my job we had 2 cats.. Well, the male cat was a long haired orange tabby. We called him Fat Cat cuz he weighed 22 pds. He would go to the groomers every summer cuz he had so much hair. He would always get the same cut.. Just like the one in your pic here. He looked just like a miniture lion. He always seemed to be embarressed when he came back from the groomer. The female cat "Ms. Minnie" would always hiss at him and run when she saw him like that...
    OMG I could just picture that funny stuff

Leave a comment:

• colonah04
    replied
    Let's see if I can remember my southern pronounciatons....hmmm (line cut indeed!)
    Ah filliyeeupped mah leeeyid whain ah red theeeyis! almus bumped mah haid on a tubifor...! laaaaulll

Leave a comment:

• little wolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AngieBuns
    replied
    I have this picture in my photo album, had that for about a year now, the caption that came with it is " don't leave your cat alone at a party"

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    look how pissed the little guy looks

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    NO WAY!!!!!!

OK, let me get back off the floor!!!

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    started a topic speaking of cats..... meOW!

speaking of cats..... meOW!

my kid showed this to me this morning...i hurt my stomach from

"My sister-in law is from Oklahoma and has a slight accent. She has cats and when she lived in the south she would take them to the groomers and have what is called a Line Cut. To her a line cut is when all of the fur hanging down below the cat's tummy is taken off (because it gets matted or snarled). When she moved to Chicago with my brother, one of the cats fur got all tangled up during the move so she took it in for a line cut. She was quite surprised when she heard the price as it was twice as much as it was down south. She confirmed with the groomer that he understood what a line cut was and he said "yes, I know what a LION cut is." It seems her accent came out sounding like LION not LINE and this is how her cat was returned to her. She cried for a week...but not as much as the cat. "
    Attached Files

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X