Me And You Is Friends .

You Smile, I Smile .

You Hurt, I Hurt .

You Cry, I Cry

You Jump Off A Bridge

I Gonna Miss You
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THE A TO Z OF KISSING

Done right, it's the stairway to heaven. Done wrong, it's just a mess of sloppy slobber. Truly, lip locking isn't child's play. Here's an A to Z (well 'W', actually) list of the various types of kisses. So what are you waiting for? Get practicing!

Angel Kiss
    This is a comforting kiss. Gently kiss your partner either on the eyelid or next to the eyes.

Butterfly Kiss
    With your faces less than a breath apart, open and close your eyelids against your partner's. Try and match the fluttering sensation to the fluttering in your heart!

Cheek Kiss
    Also known as the 'first date' kiss. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.

Eskimo Kiss
    With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.

French Kiss
    Ah, the famous French. Involves a lot of tongue. Some call this the 'Soul Kiss' as the soul is thought to pass through the breath in the exchange.

Foot Kiss
    To give a toe kiss by gently suck the toes and then lightly kiss the foot. Gently massage the base of the foot while performing the kiss.

Hickey Kiss
    The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your… er… exchange may have been dreamy, but wasn't a dream.

Hand Kiss
    Chivalry will get you everywhere. Raise her hand to your lips and lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. This is not meant to be a wet kiss.

Hot/Cold Kiss
    Get a cold drink and put some in your mouth. Your partner gets a hot drink and puts some in his/her mouth. Then French kiss. The mixture of hot and cold is anything but lukewarm!

Letter Kiss
    This is for wise lovers who know that an old-fashioned love letter (not an email one) can work wonders. Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter 'x' several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX.

Neck Kiss
    Come up behind your partner. Lightly lick the back of his/her neck, then kiss the back of the neck a few times.

Neck Nibble Kiss
    An extension of the previous one. Gently nibble up and down your partner's neck. End with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Nibble Kiss
    Greatly erotic, this one. While kissing your partner, ever so gently nibble on their lips. You must be very careful not to bite too hard or hurt your partner.

Shoulder Kiss
    Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss. Women find this extremely erotic.

Stomach Kiss
    Gently nibble on your partner's stomach, and sometimes it leads to other things…

Tongue Kiss
    While French kissing your partner, gently suck his/her tongue while it's in your mouth.

Quickie Kiss
    The nose is more often the recipient than the lips with this one, given when you're rushing out the door to work. But then, it's the feeling that counts...

Upside-down Kiss
    Get behind your partner (who is seated or lying down) and have them tilt their head back. Then kiss them so that you nibble their lower lip and they nibble yours.

Vacuum Kiss
    While kissing open-mouthed, slightly suck in as if you were sucking the air from your partner's mouth.

Virtual Kiss
    For Internet lovers. Send an e-card or a kiss via email with this symbol: :-* .

The Wave Kiss
    While kissing your partner, slowly roll your tongue like a wave, up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.shannonthunderbird.com/IndGive1.gif

LOL

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Whoa!! *thinking about trying that hot/cold one though!*

* and trying to think of one for "Z" *
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

UHHH ZIPPER KISS???...LMFAO!!

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Zipper kiss....managing to get little kisses in while undoing their zipper with your teeth!

Ew...BEGs, you're just bad!
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

I KNOW I AM

BUT YOU GAVE A DEFINITION...LOL..A GOOD ONE BTW

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Wow. Now I'm not surprised why on the Internet you can find courses where they teach you how to kiss correctly. It turns out there are more than two types of kisses. Well, it's like with sex positions, someone uses only 1, while others are constantly improving their skills by watching xxx videos and reading the Kama Sutra.
              Last edited by anjexosdefrgos; 01-19-2022, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.