Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A duck, a lawyer and an old ndn.

A duck, a lawyer and an old ndn.

A big city lawyer went duck hunting in a marsh near a reserve in Spences Bridge,B.C. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a field on the reserve.

As the lawyer climbed over a fence, and an elderly native man rode up on his old horse and asked the lawyer what he was doing.

The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old native person replied, "Not so fast city slicker.This is my property, and you are not coming over here."

The lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in Canada and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'm going to sue you and take everything you own."

The old Indian smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes on the Rez in Spences Bridge. We settle disagreements like this with the Indian Three Kick Rule."

The lawyer asked, "What the hell is the Indian Three Kick Rule?!?"

The Indian replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."

The attorney quickly thought about this and decided that he could easily take the old Indian. He agreed to go along with the local Indian custom.

The old Indian slowly climbed down from his old horse and slowly walked up to the lawyer.

His first kick planted the toe of his heavy seven inch toe nail in the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees like a ton of bricks.

His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth.

The lawyer was on all fours when the Indian's third kick in the *** end sent the lawyer face-first into a fresh cow pie.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet.

Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you old coot. Now it's my turn."

The old Indian smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."

Serves him right!
    A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

I like that one.

Comment

nice

LOL

Comment

yeah yaeh!

thats how i would do it!! nice one

Comment

goot one
            when its said and done and the pow wow is over one thing is for sure, we made them dance.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.