Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal jokes.......aye

Tribal Fortune Cookies

Q: Do you know what a tribal fortune Cookie is?

A: A piece of fry bread with a food Stamp stuck in it! (AYE)!

Academic Buffalo

Q: What does a mother buffalo
    say to a boy buffalo
    when she sends him off to college?

A: Bye-son

Ice Fishing

Q: How do tribal people know when it's safe to go ice fishing?

A When all the white guys quit falling through.

Rich Tribal people

Q: How can you tell a rich tribal person from a poor tribal person?

A: The rich tribal person has two cars up on bricks.

Tribal Women's Creation Story

The creator made woman first. She was lonely, didn't have anyone to Boss around or to take her to bingo, so she asked the Creator for a companion. The Creator obliged her. He cut off part of her butt and made man. That is why tribal women have flat butts and tribal men are butt heads

Good Kissers

Q: Why are ladies from the Dine' tribe such good
    kissers?

A: Because they get so much exercise with their lips pointing at stuff.
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

OMG!!! I loved the Food Stamp one and the one about ice fishing!!
    Be beautiful, be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Nezbah

Good Kissers

Q: Why are ladies from the Dine' tribe such good
      kissers?

A: Because they get so much exercise with their lips pointing at stuff.
      No wonder you have those lucious puckers!

Comment

okay that there was some funny stuff.

the one about the ice fishing is a running joke up on our rez, no kidding those chiimoks love to test thier luck.

the kissing one is funny as well, although when i forward this on to my friends and fam i will change Dine to Native as we all use our lips don't we, i mean it is just not the Indian way to point your fingers.

i was feeling kinda down, and this is just what i needed to come across.

CHI- MIIGWETCH
        A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen
          the kissing one is funny as well, although when i forward this on to my friends and fam i will change Dine to Native as we all use our lips don't we, i mean it is just not the Indian way to point your fingers.

CHI- MIIGWETCH
          Maybe we should all go to Microsoft and tell them that they are infringing on our trademark for PowerPoint, eh?

Comment

Powerpoint...funny shyt!!...and yes,DINEH girls prolly got the best lips in NDN Country...that is ....after NDE'E girls!!Gotta back up mah Apache peeps!!....keep smilin'1

Comment

Those were great! I needed a good laugh today! Thanks!
              "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                No wonder you have those lucious puckers!

Hey now.......quit lookin at mah puckers!!!

Only a gootest of gooter dine' man gets those! hee hee

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
                [email protected]

Comment

Hey now.......quit lookin at mah puckers!!!

Only a gootest of gooter dine' man gets those! hee hee
                  No wonder you were "pointing" in two directions at the fair! Your upper lip was pointing left and the bottom was pointing right!

Comment

No wonder you were "pointing" in two directions at the fair! Your upper lip was pointing left and the bottom was pointing right!

lmao.......at least I didn't drool like some people!! ayee. Well u shouldn't be talking, least I didn't need a pump!! hahaha

**wonders what deflated**........aye

[email protected]

Comment

lmao.......at least I didn't drool like some people!! ayee. Well u shouldn't be talking, least I didn't need a pump!! hahaha

**wonders what deflated**........aye
                      You're too funny!

But, that pump wasn't for me. I only relayed the need for someone else.

Anywayz, maybe you can help direct traffic next time with your lips!

Comment

Dude, there is something seriously wrong with you.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yup ....even compared to most,Dineh have mastered the art of pointing around corners with their lips!!Don't laugh...I've seen it!...keep smilin'1

Comment

haha that was some funny stuff...and da one about us navajo ladies have nice lips and what not...hahah that was pretty good....
                            www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
                            ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
                            Roses are Red
                            Violets der really blue
                            Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

You're too funny!

But, that pump wasn't for me. I only relayed the need for someone else.

Anywayz, maybe you can help direct traffic next time with your lips!

One word...... DENIAL!! eh. hahaha Even the MC, Ervin, was wondering what the heck you needed that pump for!! ehhhhhhhh.

lmao.......well least you can stop traffic with your lips!! hee hee **skreeeeeeeeeeeech**.....

[email protected]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X