Tribal jokes.......aye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nezbah
    One word...... DENIAL!! eh. hahaha Even the MC, Ervin, was wondering what the heck you needed that pump for!! ehhhhhhhh.

lmao.......well least you can stop traffic with your lips!! hee hee **skreeeeeeeeeeeech**.....
    Let's just say it was used for the right purpose.

As far as my lips, you can stretch them out and use them as a canopy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
      Let's just say it was used for the right purpose.

As far as my lips, you can stretch them out and use them as a canopy!

yeah, too bad you had to deflate her in da mornin....

loose lips huh?? dannnnng. thats too crazeeeee, nah we can stretch em out, tighten dem for a new drum.....aye

HAHA....jokes
      You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
      [email protected]

Comment

Too funny

Comment

yeah, too bad you had to deflate her in da mornin....

loose lips huh?? dannnnng. thats too crazeeeee, nah we can stretch em out, tighten dem for a new drum.....aye

HAHA....jokes
          or to cover up whatever comes in a pair!

Comment

Academic Buffalo

Q: What does a mother buffalo
            say to a boy buffalo
            when she sends him off to college?

A: Bye-son

Ice Fishing

Q: How do tribal people know when it's safe to go ice fishing?

A When all the white guys quit falling through.

Rich Tribal people

Q: How can you tell a rich tribal person from a poor tribal person?

A: The rich tribal person has two cars up on bricks.

Tribal Women's Creation Story

The creator made woman first. She was lonely, didn't have anyone to Boss around or to take her to bingo, so she asked the Creator for a companion. The Creator obliged her. He cut off part of her butt and made man. That is why tribal women have flat butts and tribal men are butt heads

Good Kissers

Q: Why are ladies from the Dine' tribe such good
            kissers?

A: Because they get so much exercise with their lips pointing at stuff.
            those were funny...i like the bye son one...

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
              or to cover up whatever comes in a pair!

chaaaaaaaaaaa....... and your no... . dirty old man...lmao.... kiddin
              You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
              [email protected]

Comment

Dat was some funny chit, especially about the white guys fallin thru!! Up here in the frozen tundra, we can relate!! aiieee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman

Dat was some funny chit, especially about the white guys fallin thru!! Up here in the frozen tundra, we can relate!! aiieee!!
                  That's pretty true up there in K-Town. Always some white person falling in up there? LOL J/p
                  ONEIDA PRIDE

Comment

rodeo

woolie rider nezbah takes the lead! leaving ta'neeszahnii in the dust.
                    ??Aayooish K'ei chah??

Comment

chaaaaaaaaaaa....... and your no... . dirty old man...lmao.... kiddin
                      That's some funny schyt
                      Techno isn't so old Hi T
                      don't you be wastin' all your money
                      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

2 two remember

Opportunity may only knock once---but temtation bangs on the front door forever

GOD himself does not propose to judge a man untill he is dead
                        So why should you or I........

man was walking back home with a bucket of fish when the warredn walked up and ask for a licence...the man said I didn't catch these fish they's my pets and I just take them to the river for exercise.. sure you do...show me .OK says the man and goes back to the river and lets all the fish out...he waits for awhile when the warden asks him to call his fish in.
                        The man looks at him crazy like and asks WHAT FISH

Comment

Originally posted by Nezbah View Post
                          Tribal Women's Creation Story

The creator made woman first. She was lonely, didn't have anyone to Boss around or to take her to bingo, so she asked the Creator for a companion. The Creator obliged her. He cut off part of her butt and made man. That is why tribal women have flat butts and tribal men are butt heads

That is so true. I have no butt, and my hubby is a butt head. Gah, the creator sure messed up.

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
                            That is so true. I have no butt, and my hubby is a butt head. Gah, the creator sure messed up.
                            Hi mud woman hit the wrong quote button but saying hi anyway ,,,,,take care, squeez those cheeks more and they won't be so flat. ( ha ha)

Comment

HYmns for Her

One Sunday a pastor told the congresgation that the church needed some extra money,and ask the people to prayerfully consider givin a little extra in the offering plate ..he said that who ever gave the most would be able to pick out 3 Hymns.
                              after the plate were passed the pastor glamnced down and noticed that someone had placed a $1000.00 Bill in ofering. he was so excited that he had to share his joy with the congergation and said he'd like to Personaly thank the person who placed the money in the plate...
                              A very quite elderly and saintly lady all the way in the back raised her hand. The pastor asked her to come to the front. Slowly she made her way to the pastor .he told her how wonderfull is was that she gave so much and in thanksgiving asked her to pick out 3 hymns,
                              Her eyes brightend as she looked over the congergation.and Pointed to the 3 most handsom men in the building and said
                              I'll take him,him and him

Comment

Originally posted by tikiboo View Post
                                Hi mud woman hit the wrong quote button but saying hi anyway ,,,,,take care, squeez those cheeks more and they won't be so flat. ( ha ha)
                                then pretty soon i'll be asking you "does my butt look fat"

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X