Tonto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonto

A man walks onto an airplane and takes his seat. He looks up and notices the most beautiful woman he has ever seen boarding the plane. He is nervous, and soon realizes that she is walking down the aisle toward him. When she takes the seat right next to him, he is anxious to begin a conversation. He asks, "Where are you flying to today?"

She responds, "To the Annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago." His mind reeling, he asks, "And what do you do at this meeting?"

"Well," she says, "We try to dissolve some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"And what myths are those?" he continues, choking back his excitement.

She explains, "Well, one popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed, when in fact, it is the Native American man who owns this trait. Also, it is widely believed that the Frenchman is the best lover, when actually it is men of Jewish decent who make the best lovers."

"Very interesting..." the man responds.

Suddenly, the woman becomes very embarrassed and blushes. "I'm sorry," she says, "I just feel so awkward discussing this with you when I don't even know you! What is your name?"

The man extends his hand and replies, "Tonto........Tonto Goldstein."
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Dude, you know you just ain't right.

Comment

I was thinking about you the other day & thought hmmm I need to post a joke

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
        Dude, you know you just ain't right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger
          I was thinking about you the other day & thought hmmm I need to post a joke

Hey dude, do you ever sleep. You seem to post at the weirdest times.

Comment

yeah I do sleep most of the time I'm usally in bed by 1- 2am the latest & up bt 5:30

Comment

lmebo ... ^5 grl fren

good one grl
              Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
              A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
              A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
              Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

tonto goldstein....

then the other part is funny too.... or shexy

Comment

arranged marriages

haha that ones pretty good. I think my favorite joke is the one about the navajo man who brings home 3 girls and asks his mom to guess which one he is going out with and she says that one, and he asks her how she knew, and she replies "because I dont like her" lol. aaahhh yeah I cant tell jokes so I just retell the plots. Speaking of things funny my 37 year old uncle came back home to the rez, came back late though and my grandma threatend to marry him off. It was good, I love my grandma.
                  ??Aayooish K'ei chah??

Comment

Originally posted by Jenekehane
                    haha that ones pretty good. I think my favorite joke is the one about the navajo man who brings home 3 girls and asks his mom to guess which one he is going out with and she says that one, and he asks her how she knew, and she replies "because I dont like her" lol. aaahhh yeah I cant tell jokes so I just retell the plots. Speaking of things funny my 37 year old uncle came back home to the rez, came back late though and my grandma threatend to marry him off. It was good, I love my grandma.
                    now that's funny I bet she's a character

Comment

Grandma Sadie

aahhh yeah. I have some good stories about my grandma, lets see there was the time she was in a high speed chase with the security guys at the Grand Canyon, she has a husband now, but she says she only married him for his life insurance. lol no lie true story
                      ??Aayooish K'ei chah??

Comment

she sounds great, just like my grandma, lots of fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jenekehane
                          aahhh yeah. I have some good stories about my grandma, lets see there was the time she was in a high speed chase with the security guys at the Grand Canyon, she has a husband now, but she says she only married him for his life insurance. lol no lie true story
                          funny stuff
                          hey mayeb make a thread about funny grandma stories...i have a couple....

Comment

Smart! alright crazy grandma stories at the new thread. it's called my grandma's cooler than yours. And so far I have the coolest grandma! lol
                            ??Aayooish K'ei chah??

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.