Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A black,mexican,indian and white walk up to a cliff...check it out pretty good one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A black,mexican,indian and white walk up to a cliff...check it out pretty good one.

A black, mexican, ndn and white men walk up to a cliff. The black man walks to the edge, opens up his arms and shout "this is for my people" and jumps off. The mexican man walks up to the edge, opens up his arms and shouts "this is for my people" and jumps off. Stunned, the indian man preceded to walk to the edge, opens his arms and shouts "this is for my people" and pushes the white man off! AHO!
    Last edited by Native_Sooner; 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM.
    *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

Originally posted by Native_Sooner View Post
    A black, mexican, ndn and white men walk up to a cliff. The black man walks to the edge, opens up his arms and shout "this is for my people" and jumps off. The mexican man walks up to the edge, opens up his arms and shouts "this is for my people". Stunned, the indian man preceded to walk to the edge, opens his arms and shouts "this is for my people" and pushes the white man off! AHO!
    raciest but funny! funny funny!
    Seth Enoch Cloud Cheif Eagle

miss u

Comment

Originally posted by Native_Sooner View Post
      A black, mexican, ndn and white men walk up to a cliff. The black man walks to the edge, opens up his arms and shout "this is for my people" and jumps off. The mexican man walks up to the edge, opens up his arms and shouts "this is for my people" and jumps off. Stunned, the indian man preceded to walk to the edge, opens his arms and shouts "this is for my people" and pushes the white man off! AHO!
      LOL! LOL! Good job!
      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."---Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X