9 words women use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 words women use

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
    (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
    (3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means “something”, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    (4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
    (5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    (6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    (7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... That will bring on a 'whatever').
    (8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU!
    (9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

What about yes, no, or maybe?

Comment

I use those words also
      yes means: yes
      no mean: no
      maybe means: it depends on my mood

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
        I use those words also
        yes means: yes
        no mean: no
        maybe means: it depends on my mood

I thought it was:

yes means yes
        no means maybe
        and maybe means yes

Comment

no we'll see means: yes

Comment

Let's go camping then!

Comment

we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                (9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
                I'd add it also means a Woman has told a man to do it several times & he is doing it half as$ed & wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post

I'd add it also means a Woman has told a man to do it several times & he is doing it half as$ed & wrong.
                  so true I dont even bother any more I wait till he's done & do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post

Sooo this is what it means!

I'm going to have to learn this one...or keep playing dumb til she finishes mowing the grass!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I swear my EX did that,he was always saying I dont know where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                        Sooo this is what it means!

I'm going to have to learn this one...or keep playing dumb til she finishes mowing the grass!
                        Man I thought I was the only Woman who mowed the grass while her husband watched cartoons. (Of course I live down town & it takes 2 minutes)

Comment

Don't forget that Sure means NOT A CHANCE.
                          I also mow the grass, ( a couple of acres around the house) but my hubby is usually in the barn working on his remote control airplanes.
                          Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

i wish i had a printer
                            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Before I got married I spent a good bit of time singing with some significantly older fellas, msot of whom had been married 20 years or more. (to the first wife no less, not just total years)
                              But ya know, as much advice as they gave me it was already to late since I set up a pattern when I met my wife of actually doing things.
                              --- now I do cook, dishes, laundry, housecleaning, and I am sure yardwork will be added to that when we have a yard. Plus I do the beadwork, and almost all of the robbonwork,
                              (hangs head) is there any hope?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.