Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
    LMAO--you are too funny. I'm surprised that you haven't gone through all the names of peoople that you know.
    what makes you think I didn't???....LOL!!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

that is so wrong *lol* . . . . and that is one place i dont want my name

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
        have a lil time on your hands do ya?!?!? LOL
        Watch your broken dreams...
        Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

*muah*
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Loved it.....and you can personalize it....LMAO....
            sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
              What do you think I'm doing??? Reread my last post TT... or should I say Head Pervert!!!!
              I am so not the Head, that is you and 50. And I sure knew you would have.LOL

I should have known that you would just to see the butt again.LOL

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
                50cal
                is lost in reality...
                Last edited by 50cal; 12-04-2008, 11:20 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!!................Just had to.....
                  LMAO--I'm sure you did.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X