The geography of a woman . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The geography of a woman . . .

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa , half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe , well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece , gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain , with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel , has been through war and doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada , self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet , wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages...only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iran , ruled by Nuts....

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

OK!!! That's enough out of you Muddy Lady!! LMAO @ ruled by nuts
      I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

I've always wanted to go to Africa and Tibet!

Comment

and after 80 she becomes Iraq...........Confused, war-torn and not a single clue as to what do with it's new liberated self!!...
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

At what age is she Denmark? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
              and after 80 she becomes Iraq...........Confused, war-torn and not a single clue as to what do with it's new liberated self!!...
              you are so bad. LMAO!!

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
              At what age is she Denmark? LOL
              do i dare ask . . . .

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

That was a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
                  Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa , half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe , well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece , gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain , with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel , has been through war and doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada , self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet , wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages...only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iran , ruled by Nuts....
                  and at some age were all like asia ,short and don't drive well. jus jokin
                  who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X