Calling In Sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NDNQt
    Excuses.......OUCH!
    by NDNQt
    Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying. On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway, because the truth was just too darned humiliating. I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head...
    05-26-2004, 10:47 AM
  • sneakysnake
    Electric Fence
    by sneakysnake
    We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle...
    08-11-2010, 05:08 PM
  • Nezbah
    Curious...what is the most spookiest experience you've had?
    by Nezbah
    I know I know...Halloween has passed and now we're only dealing with the high dental bills to come.......LOL (that's scarey in itself).

As most of you know, I am in the travel business and I book or deal with hotels all over the world. So I hear alot of stories and spooky tales from...
    11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
  • ndnsooner
    How to rope a deer?
    by ndnsooner
    And its almost deer season….

This is from Baxter Black, a Wyomingite. He's a rancher, a popular storyteller and a syndicated columnist.

I had this idea that I was going to rope a deer, put it in a stall, feed it up on corn for a couple of weeks,
    08-10-2009, 05:14 PM
  • APACHEFIRE
    Funniest Situations
    by APACHEFIRE
    PLEASE POST the funniest situations you have found yourself in....OR have seen!
    11-30-2007, 10:56 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X