No announcement yet.

You know your NDN if you......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that one. lmao! its funny and gross at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc View Post
      you know you are ndn if you can give a new hickey over an old one and the first one wasn't from you.

I like that one. lmao!!! hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc View Post
        you know you are ndn if you can give a new hickey over an old one and the first one wasn't from you.

siiiiiick dude!!!
        "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

u might be an Indian if u been married 3 times and with every marriage you had the same in-laws!!
          "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

Originally posted by Furiously-Fancy View Post
            u might be an Indian if u been married 3 times and with every marriage you had the same in-laws!!
            Dude that happened on our rez. Two brothers married two sisters from a different tribe. Well one brother died and the one sister married one of the other brothers. The other sister left her husband for one of the other brothers. Dude, it must be crazy for mother and fathers day in their family.

Comment

U know your NDN if u ride a mowing tractor to the nearest convince store just to buy a 12 pack of coke...!

Comment

You know your NDN if you.....

...are sometimes mistaken for Chinese? Or Japanese? Or (my personal favorite) Taiwanese?

Comment

You know you're NDN if when someone gets hurt... you laugh first before asking if they're all right!!
                  I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furiously-Fancy View Post
                    i actually know someone like that, she didnt have to change her last name on anything LOL

Comment

You know your ndn when you give directions by pointing with your lips

LOL
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                        You know your ndn when you give directions by pointing with your lips

LOL
                        And... you know you're NDN if you understand the directions!!!
                        I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

you know your ndn if you have the pelts of animals found on the side of the road asthe decor in your house.....

you know your ndn if you have more money tied up in your regalia that you do your car....

you know your ndn if you live at least 3 days a week in a tent in a different location from April until November but still see the same people.....
                          Last edited by steelemagnolia63; 06-26-2009, 05:57 PM.
                          Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

.... if you put your brand new CD's in a commodity cheese box.
                            Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

you know you are ndn if you have ever used a cheese box to wrap a gift.....
                              Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

you know you're NDN:

if you can walk down the street and whip a piece of frybread outta your pocket...and no on looks at you strange!

if you have more tv's in your house than you do beds!

if you wake up on monday morning after powwow and find someone looted your returnables for gas money to get back home!
                                The true meaning of life........

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
                                kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
                                behaving like one.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.