2 Priests.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Priests.....

2 Priests are having a conversation. The first states there are 400 sum odd people who attend his services and he has 20 altar boys. The second priest says he has 200 or so and 2 altar boys. The first priest asks: "2 altar boys?". The second priest replies; "yes.....2......i'm on the patch i'm down to two butts a day....."
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

LOL..

for realz... I passed a priest in a van.. at least I assume he was one, he had the collar thingy on...

I looked at his license plate (cause I like to read plates), and I could have sworn it said
    "RAPIST"....

on second visual... I realized it actually said..."PAPIST" ... go figure the subliminal on that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by ~Journey~ View Post
      LOL..

for realz... I passed a priest in a van.. at least I assume he was one, he had the collar thingy on...

I looked at his license plate (cause I like to read plates), and I could have sworn it said
      "RAPIST"....

on second visual... I realized it actually said..."PAPIST" ... go figure the subliminal on that one.....

You sure it wasn't Freudian

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X