Random thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CrimsonHalo
    Truths for the Mature
    by CrimsonHalo
    Some things to make you giggle!

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back...
    11-20-2010, 10:09 AM
  • Smokin' Ace
    Things a Stepmother should never say...
    by Smokin' Ace
    This article appeared in on CNN.com this morning, and because both my children have stepmothers, I hear their struggles when they come home. I am not a stepmother yet, but I don't know what the future holds. :) I am just thankful that there are articles such as these out there...cuz, the truth is,...
    04-01-2008, 10:24 AM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 04:44 PM
  • Messiah Knight
    The Second Coming
    by Messiah Knight
    For anyone who didn't know (Probally everyone do to my private ways) My birthday was January 15th. Seeing that I'm a year older, and the new years had come, I found it time for a new beginning, so "Graywolf" is no more, I am now known as Messiah Knight.

Now that I have...
    01-22-2004, 11:59 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X