A Brown Paper Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Brown Paper Bag

Bob was driving down a long desert highway on the way home from one of his business trips in Northern Arizona .

After driving what seemed like forever he saw an elderly Navajo man walking slowly on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one Bob stopped the car and asked the old Navajo man if he would like a ride.

With a silent nod of thanks the old man slid into the passenger seat and slowly folded his arms in front of his chest.

Resuming the drive down the lonely highway Bob tried to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo but received no responses.

The old man sat silently looking intently at everything while studying every little detail in the car.

After a few more miles down the highway the old Navajo noticed the brown bag laying on the center console.

'What in bag?' asked the old Indian man.

Bob looked down at the brown bag and said, 'Oh, It's a bottle of good bourbon. I got it for my wife.'

The old Navajo sat silently again for some time without taking his eyes off the road ahead then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder said:

'Good trade. . . . .

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!
    I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Comment

Womp womp.... LOLOLOL
        CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
        sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X