NDN Humor and Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDN Humor and Jokes

Starting this thread because so many good jokes and bits of humor are being lost or repeated alot. This way we will be able to enjoy them for a long time.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Mato but its Funner to post em and Make Points :taunting: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: I jks

GREAT IDEA! :Thumbs
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

well then mato shouldnt you have said the 1st joke????;)
      who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Yea, tells that on about........
        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Did you hear Pine Ridge has a new zoo?

They put a fence around Rosebud....ayyyyyye! :rofl2:
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

you know you're rezzed out when your second favorite sport is tellin' everybody's bizzness...:secrets:
            Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan

ROFLMAO!!!!
              America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
              Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Things you will never hear an NDN say...

dayum, it's gonna rain & I just waxed my car

You can't feed that to the dog!!!

yes, officer , I have my license , registration & proof of insurance..

trim the fat of that steak
                Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

A black man, a white man and a native man broke down on a desert highway. After miles of walking aimlessly through the desert they happened upon a lamp sticking out of the sand. Each one hoping there might be a genie inside they all dove for it and began rubbing it at the same time. Needless to say a genie did appear and looked a bit confused at the three men.

"In all my years as a genie I have never had this problem before, I tell you guys what, I will split the three wishes between you. Each man gets one wish." the genie said.

The white man stepped foward and said

"Oh powerful genie, I want to be home with my family where I came from."

The genie nodded and with a clap of his hand he vanished. The two men left were astonished, and then the black man stepped foward and said

"Genie, I want the same as that white dude said, I wanna go home to my family and my peeps where I belong."

Another nod and the genie clapped his hands. The black man vanished.

The native man was awestruck, but curious.

"Hey genie, just where did you sent those two guys anyways?" the native man asked.

"Well, the white man I sent back to Europe with the white people to live where they came from as he had asked. The black man also wanted this, so I sent him and his people back to Africa to live as he wished." the genie said.

The native man stood there nodding to himself for awhile with a little grin on his face.

"So my friend have you decided your wish yet?" asked the genie.

"Sheeit I'll just have a coke." he replied.:p
                  "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

:Chatter :clap: I just have a coke
                    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan

ROFL!! Aww man..now that is just messed up.

Comment

There were two trees in the forest. A birch tree and a beech tree. In between them started growing a little twig, which in time grew to be a tall tree with strong branches. But the trees in the forest did not know what kind of tree it was. One said that is a son of a birch.....another said, no that is a son of a beech. So, a couple of the trees decided to ask the woodpecker who was flying around making all kinds of noise, to go take a look at the unknown specified tree to see if he could find out exactly what kind of tree it was. The woodpecker then flew down to the base of this tree and started pecking and pecking. A while later he flew back up and the trees asked him "what kind of tree is that, woodpecker?" "well, woodpecker said, you are all wrong, but I will tell you that is the best white ash I've ever had my pecker in".

:Chatter
                        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Crazy ojib!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LittleCricket
                            Things you will never hear an NDN say...

dayum, it's gonna rain & I just waxed my car

You can't feed that to the dog!!!

yes, officer , I have my license , registration & proof of insurance..

trim the fat of that steak

[email protected] Cricket...:)

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

These are all good jokes so far. :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.