New Forum????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum????

Just noticed this was new on the boards, Did the joke thread get it's own forum already?????
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

I guess so... maybe chit chat was getting too full with the jokes?? :dontknow: Maybe some were a bit ... too much for some of the viewers. I dunno...

Oh well I think it's cool to have a seperate forum for jokes. :D
    Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

its own forum eh :p
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Yeah.. new forum and everyone can see it.

Over the years there has been some really good humor on here that has been lost because of all the threads that are started daily.
        This is a way to keep the humor alive so it won't be lost and also so the new people can also enjoy it.

So post away.. just remember if it is too risque' it belongs in the '49 room. ;)
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
          So post away.. just remember if it is too risque' it belongs in the '49 room. ;)

Awww common now Mato, don't you trust us?????:p :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :devil
          The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
          -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.