I like the Life of an Emmcee episodes.
    Hooooooka Hey! Beeeeeech-ha-ha
    "I Ahula Ula"
    Enjoying the ride.
    BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

buffalo bill redux is classic lmao

Comment

^YUP me too. and my second fav is the New Moon Wolf Pack auditions...then Im an Indian Too. lol love them

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but I have to ask what is 1491? TV show, play, podcast, internet series?
          I feel so old sometimes as I cannot name one relevent song, top CD, the popular performer/band du jour, movie or tv show without thinking long and hard ...and if that doesn't happen, I cheating by reading reviews on the ones in question.
          So please enlighten me and provide a brief synopsis to this entertainment 'event'.
          "Sometimes the character of the opposition defines why something ought to be the most politically viable thing in the world that needs to be changed"

Comment

Indian Names For Sale by 1491's
            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VfkkWa6L2QU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
              Indian Names For Sale by 1491's
              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VfkkWa6L2QU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              LMFAO @ perky breasts, lusts after dark men, go white spirit, Her ndn name is "Lusts after darkness" aka "Lusty" too funny!

Comment

Represent

I also like the REPRESENT series, most but not all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h6J8XvweOi4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "I Ahula Ula"
                Enjoying the ride.
                BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

The Bev

Come into the circle. Way funny!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g_fUfWLI1TE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "I Ahula Ula"
                  Enjoying the ride.
                  BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

Kindly asking again what 1491 is all about??
                    I did a google seach which returned links for a book called '1491'. What am I missing?
                    "Sometimes the character of the opposition defines why something ought to be the most politically viable thing in the world that needs to be changed"

Comment

My favorites so far have been the "Represent" series and also "I'm an Indian, too"......just makes me laugh everytime I see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elo Janis View Post
                        Kindly asking again what 1491 is all about??
                        I did a google seach which returned links for a book called '1491'. What am I missing?
                        click on the videos

um wait, a little louder....

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS!!

can you hear me now? lol

Comment

^

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dDVD0Ogk0pE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                              click on the videos

um wait, a little louder....

CLICK ON THE VIDEOS!!

can you hear me now? lol
                              OK smartass reply aside...
                              Other than clicking on the videos above (which I did on my first visit to this thread)...not really humorous IMHO as they seem to be more of a mocking of NDNs than anything else...sort of like all those random younger NDNs posting YouTube videos acting stupid and laughing at common things in the NDN life and culture. After I made a comment about a few of the more disgusting ones, I was accused of 'trying to be one of those traditional Indians' (like that is a bad thing). Shouldn't we all be striving to be traditional as that is how our culture and people in general will know enough about our world to pass down further the things that make us who we are?
                              My questions were what is this series, who makes them, where are they originally broadcast from....you know all the relevant things that would make a newer member fully understand more about the series and perhaps be more inclined to be more interested in them.

**not trying to be an unpleasant person in posting this particular comment, just seeking more information about it and adding that we all find things funny that not everyone else would**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X