Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Observation

    1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

    2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

    3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

    4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

    5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.

    And...

    6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

    THE AMAZING CONCLUSION: The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

    There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles.

  • #2
    Oh my!

    Comment


    • #3
      In baseball, they say when you're trying to hit a home run, you're going for the 'long' ball.

      But...

      If you're trying to score by touching 'every' base, you playing 'small' ball.

      I'm juss saying.

      Daggone minnie winnie, you're gonna get this sent to the '49. I just know it.

      I can't even go up in there cuz everyone knows I'm rated 48 1/2!

      This is me ---->


      Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


      "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

      Mr. Rossie Freeman

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
        In baseball, they say when you're trying to hit a home run, you're going for the 'long' ball.

        But...

        If you're trying to score by touching 'every' base, you playing 'small' ball.

        I'm juss saying.

        Daggone minnie winnie, you're gonna get this sent to the '49. I just know it.

        I can't even go up in there cuz everyone knows I'm rated 48 1/2!

        This is me ---->

        Hey, I was just talking about sports that have balls associated with them! You added all the other stuff!

        This is me ------>

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm gonna go put myself on timeout.

          I think I need a spanking, too.

          Sheesh. Balls n sports n corporations just don't mix.


          Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


          "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

          Mr. Rossie Freeman

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by windanncer View Post
            1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

            2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

            3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

            4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

            5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.

            And...

            6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

            THE AMAZING CONCLUSION: The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

            There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles.
            so that's why there's a reality show called basketball wives and not tennis or golf wives

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm wondering where hockey plays in to all of this?

              Perhaps married men (flattened balls?) ;)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Doll View Post
                I'm wondering where hockey plays in to all of this?

                Perhaps married men (flattened balls?) ;)

                I'm thinking its because hockey is played with a puck and not a ball -
                and that's a WHOLE 'nother topic entirely!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  A duck for a puck

                  a puck for a duck

                  and fifty cents

                  for a pucked up duck!

                  hahaaaa


                  Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


                  "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

                  Mr. Rossie Freeman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_W-fIn2QZgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So where does Lacross fit into this scheme... I know some err... pretty big lacross players... (did I say that outloud?) lol
                      A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

                      I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I always wanted to take up Squash.
                        ...it is what it is...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Handball is a sport...in prison.

                          This is me ---->
                          Last edited by Joe's Dad; 07-18-2013, 11:41 PM.


                          Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


                          "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

                          Mr. Rossie Freeman

                          Comment

                          Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                          Loading...

                          Trending

                          Collapse

                          There are no results that meet this criteria.

                          Sidebar Ad

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X