~cold winter~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~cold winter~

THE INDIANS ASKED THEIR CHIEF IN AUTUMN IF THE WINTER WAS GOING TO BE COLD OR NOT. NOT REALLY KNOWING THE ANSWER THE CHIEF SAYS THAT THE WINTER WAS REALLY GOING TO B COLD & THE MEMBERS OF THE VILLAGE WERE TO COLLECT WOOD TO B PREPARED BEING A GOOD LEADER HE THEN WENT TO THE NEAREST PHONE BOOTH AND CALLED THE WEATHER SERVICE AND ASKED IS THIS WINTER TO BE COLD? THE WEATER MAN RESPONDED THAT THE WINTER IS GOING TO BE VERY COLD INDEED SO THE CHIEF WENT BACK TO SPEED UP HIS PEOPLE TO COLLECT EVEN MORE WOOD TO BE PREPARED A WEEK LATER HE CALLED THE WEATHER SERVICE AGAIN HE ASKED IS IT GOING TO B A VERY COLD WINTER ?
    THE MAN AT THE WEATHER SERVICE REPLIED YES IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY COLD WINTER SOTHE THE CHIEF GOES BACK TO HIS PEOPLE AND ORDERS THEM TO GO AND FIND EVERY SCRAP OF WOOD THEY CAN FIND 2 WEEKS LATER HE CALLS THE WEATHER SERVICE AGAIN AND ASKS ARE U ABSOLUTELY SURE THE WINTER IS GOING TO B COLD? ABSOLUTELY THE WEATHER MAN REPLIES THE INDIANS ARE COLLECTING WOOD LIKE CRAZY!!!!:Chatter :Chatter

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol
    lmao funny funny funny :Chatter

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

:)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X