old ndn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old ndn

there was this old ndn that owned a nice looking sorrel gelding that he kept in his pasture next to the highway one day a white man was driving by and noticed this prize horse he pulled into the driveway at this old ndns place and said who owns that beautiful horse by the highway and then the old ndn said me ill give u $500 right now for him said the white man no he is not for sale he dont look so good stated the ndn
    what do u mean he dont look so good said the white man he looks fine 2 me
    tell u what ill give u $750 for him right now
    no said the ndn he dont look so good!!!
    $1000 then take it or leave it the white man huffed
    ok but i tell u he dont look so good replied the ndn as he made the deal
    a few days past when all of a sudden that white guy came to the ndns house once again he got out of the truck his head was all bandaged up grabbed his crutches and hopped up to the ndns porch
    WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH U NDN YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE!!!!!!!! shouted the white man
    i told u he dont look so good said the ndn
    :c2:merry x mas and a happy new year :c2:

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Yes, it is funny
    ------------------
    " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
    If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
    We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
    And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.